Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Time to trade Tom Brady?

Re: Time to trade Tom Brady?

Trade him? I would take him out back and put him down!

iggyman555 Guest

trade him for peyton manning

"In this instance, after another January disappointment against a driven, rugged, physical but soon-to-be dismantled Ravens team, sending Brady away this off-season would be the best for all parties."

I stopped reading after that comment.

Another New England douche bag that can't face the fact that his team got "dismantled" by the better team and should have been eliminated last year as well by that same team.

With that being said, if Johnny Unitas & Joe Montana can be shown the door so can bradys bitch ass!!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

They could get Tebow for him.

Probably both Tebow and Sanchez. :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    "In this instance, after another January disappointment against a driven, rugged, physical but soon-to-be dismantled Ravens team, sending Brady away this off-season would be the best for all parties."

Another New England douche bag that can't face the fact that his team got "dismantled" by the better team and should have been eliminated last year as well by that same team.

With that being said, if Johnny Unitas & Joe Montana can be shown the door so can bradys bitch ass!!
    I saw that comment but he went on to praise the Ravens. Probably referring to Ray & Reed leaving.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post

Exactly. Nothing to see here!

Blog Entries

Must be having a rough winter up there -- cabin fever is setting in early!! Usually we don't see this kind of bizarre speculation until 6-7 weeks after the Super Bowl, when people's minds have nothing actually football-related to focus on anymore, so they drift away to the land of nonsense.

He's also insane if he thinks they'd get a Rickey Williams/Herschel Walker package.

The days of giving away all those picks are over...teams value the draft too much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries
    No way in hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I saw that comment but he went on to praise the Ravens. Probably referring to Ray & Reed leaving.
    That's how I read it too. He thinks the Ravens are going to lose most of the defense between Ray, and FA's leaving.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

What horse shit is that?

I mean, I could understand if Brady was decrepit and unable to play anymore, but clearly that's not the case...

Did anyone notice how many passes his receivers dropped? That'll kill any offensive production...and we would know! If they Pats were to trade Brady - and believe me, that ISNT happening - they would be the dumbest team ever.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.