Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: LOL - OBY unsure if he'd let a son play football

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    What do taxes have to do with concussions in football? I literally don't even understand the thought process here.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com

Blog Entries

You're right Spam, taxes don't have anything to do with football but I was just answering someone about the name calling
    and explaining why the names in the this forum because someone called me out on it. I had another thread cussing out the libbies for raising taxes on the fiscal cliff deal.

I'm just a little old pissed off poster on a message but but look at Pelosi calling people names. She said the old people
    were Nazis for opposing OBama Care. Now that's one of our highest leaders and the head of the House calling old people
    names but that's Ok with the libbies. The moderator here will get complaints for my saying O Bummer Care and OBY.

I was on a Christian board and they said I was going to hell for saying OBY-lol. I said that was just my cute little name
    for the Prez. Hell, I called Nixon Tricky Dick which he was. Just ask Muskie. He broke into the Watergate 14 times before
    he got caught and the Ellsberg case was dismissed for all the times he broke into his office. The judge had enough. I was pissed off at him for betraying us. He thought he was above the law.

Click on link and then the story calling for Pelosi's dismissal. And long before you Spam and JAB came into the forum
    a lib was calling me all kinds of names before I ever said anything. Galen is no longer here. He called me names just
    for using the edit button so many times.

http://www.google.com/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-28-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Please Trap.

You've been whacked more times than a Sopranos snitch. Lets not pretend you're some victim here and never called people names yourself.

And enough with the libbies nonsense and other name calling. I am trying to elevate the level of debate in this area of the forum. If you can't control the mocking posts or name calling, find another place to debate politics.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Blog Entries

OK, no mas, but like I said a million times, I never fired first in here. It was self defense and other insults to me stood while I was
    whacked.

Anyway, you better tell Tony about the mocking and elevation part. I found this piece on Pelosi while logging on to the football forum and I just mentioned her in here because I thought she was politics. I'm sure no one will complain about
    Tony's staff.

Couldn't have mocked her better myself.

http://russellstreetreport.com/nancy...ers-for-49ers/
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-29-2013 at 02:14 AM.

I know that Obama questioned if he would let his hypothetical son play football... but what is an OBY? sans "one kanoby?"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmormon View Post
    I know that Obama questioned if he would let his hypothetical son play football... but what is an OBY? sans "one kanoby?"
    Trap's pet name for President Obama.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com