Love my grandpa....

My Poppop just facetimed me and surprised me with an oil painting he is painting for me! Check it out!!! He just made my day!!!!!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359322317.878874.jpg

Re: Love my grandpa....

That's awesome! He did a nice job.

iggyman555 Guest

thats nice! i was worried about your health after the divisional game and afccg b/c you didnt post for a while, glad youre ok

i think youre mentioned youre from up north, what are your plans for the super bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    thats nice! i was worried about your health after the divisional game and afccg b/c you didnt post for a while, glad youre ok

i think youre mentioned youre from up north, what are your plans for the super bowl?
    Well I was called murderer about 90000 times in foxboro last week... But besides that I survived!

My family and I will be watching the Super Bowl from the comfort of our home... My mom, grand parents, fiancé, and my sister will all be in ravens jerseys! I'm getting some food coloring so I have purple beer too!!!!

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by batman55 View Post
    Well I was called murderer about 90000 times in foxboro last week... But besides that I survived!

My family and I will be watching the Super Bowl from the comfort of our home... My mom, grand parents, fiancé, and my sister will all be in ravens jerseys! I'm getting some food coloring so I have purple beer too!!!!
    stay classy pats fans lol...i stocked up on beer. freshdirect has a sale on lagunitas. if they are out of stock soon you know who has the goods hahahaha

I'm even more impressed he knows how to Facetime.

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    I'm even more impressed he knows how to Facetime.
    Well I work for vzw.... Got him a iPad for Xmas!!!