I little further down in that article you can read this little GEM

Gaither plans to return
Ravens left tackle Jared Gaither, whose three-year rookie contract expires at season's end, is a restricted free agent, but he's confident he'll return to Baltimore next season.
"I'm not worried about the situation," Gaither said as he cleaned out his locker. "I'm on this ballclub, and I'm pretty sure I'll be here. I'm just looking forward to a couple more years of playing with the ballclub."
Gaither said his focus in the offseason will be to get stronger, perhaps helping him avoid some of the injuries that hindered him this season. Gaither missed several games with a neck injury and was bothered by foot and ankle injuries late in the year.
"Definitely, my main focus is to get stronger and cut out some of the injuries for next season," Gaither said. "It was definitely tough mentally and physically [to battle injuries]. I just want to make sure I'm prepared week in and week out and make sure I'm ready."
Although there is speculation the Ravens might eventually move right tackle Michael Oher to left tackle and move Gaither to the right side, Gaither was not overly concerned.
"I feel great about the situation, but that's ultimately up to the people upstairs," Gaither said. "I would love to be here with Mike for the rest of our careers. That would be great."
Trade winds?