Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Super Bowl jerseys

Looks like the Ravens will be wearing the white ones. according to Tucker's tweet.

Re: Super Bowl jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Looks like the Ravens will be wearing the white ones. according to Tucker's tweet.
    Any idea about the pants?

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Once again, we get fucked over without even the slightest drop of K-Y jelly to ease the pain.

Blog Entries

we knew that already, as the road team.

The debate is pant color: black or white?

btw, those jerseys look SWEET, anyone know how long they stay "stocked"? Looking to get a Ray Lewis SB47 jersey, but won't have the funds until summer or fall.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Harbaugh hates the white pants. It's going to be the black underwear looking things.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post

btw, those jerseys look SWEET, anyone know how long they stay "stocked"? Looking to get a Ray Lewis SB47 jersey, but won't have the funds until summer or fall.
    This is the first I've heard on it, my bad :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Harbaugh hates the white pants. It's going to be the black underwear looking things.
    where did he say he hates it and won't do it?

Never know, he could shock us and go throwback for the game. I'd prefer the black underwear looking things you mention, but...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

same uni's as the AFCC

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I like the all black look. Any time I saw a raven for real, it was black. We have more reason to wear black then even the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I like the all black look. Any time I saw a raven for real, it was black. We have more reason to wear black then even the Raiders.
    That's a good point.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

BaltimoreRavens.com confirms white jerseys, black pants with Super Bowl logo on jerseys and helmets.

"When the Ravens head back to the Super Bowl Feb. 3, they will be sporting their white jerseys in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.

The Ravens also wore the white jerseys when they won the Lombardi Trophy in 2001, the only other time the franchise has played in a Super Bowl.

The difference this year is that the Ravens will go with black plants, while they wore the white pants the last time.

Baltimore has gone with the white jersey, black pants combo the last two weeks of the playoffs, picking up wins over the Broncos and the Patriots.

The NFL dictates the home and away teams for the Super Bowl each year by alternating between the AFC and NFC. The home team then wears their dark color and the away team the white jersey.

The Ravens equipment staff has been hard at work the last few days, as the Super Bowl XLVII patches have already been added to the jerseys and the helmets will also get a Super Bowl decal."

11. Re: Super Bowl jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post

Why not order the patches off Ebay and sew them on yourself? Much cheaper :)

Love the white & black look.