Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: Shout out to Jarrett Johnson!

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    don't see Pags getting a ring as he's HEAD coach elsewhere, and will want to earn his own (and might)
    ...does Cam get a ring? I guess they have to!
    Don't have to, but I'd be shocked if they didn't. He's probably best example of former team personell getting a ring.

Pagano is a stretch, the more I think about it.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    You make a really good point. These guys wanted the money. No one forced them to leave

And we all would have done the same thing. Every kid in little league is working for a big pay day like that in the pros
    while only 1% make it so good for him. I just don't feel sorry for him.

Blog Entries
    He was great while he was a Raven but he has nothing to do with the team in the SB this year

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    He was great while he was a Raven but he has nothing to do with the team in the SB this year
    Yes.

I don't understand why anyone would want to give a ring to a player playing on another team.

The ring this year represents this year only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Even though I was a huge JJ fan while he was here, we arguably upgraded our edge defenders this year with the emergence of Kruger, and with Upshaw being so solid setting the edge for a rookie. I feel like the way JJ played this year for SD he would have been a liability and would have kept Kruger back from a career year.

Blog Entries

Yea, I forgot to mention that JJ didn't do so hot this year. He had 1.5 sacks, same as the
    rookie Upshaw and much of the year JJ didn't do a damn thing. I think he ended up with
    40 tackles but that was about it.

Shows the depth we had w/o him and why Ravens let him walk.