I'm Going to Disney World

Since it took this long for Ray to get back into the Super Bowl, some may have forgotten how the MVP was snubbed. From 2001:

In recent years, minutes after the Super Bowl has ended, a commercial has aired in which the star of the game is asked what he's going to do, now that he's won the Super Bowl and been named MVP.
    "I'm going to Disney World," says a beaming, triumphant Kurt Warner, or John Elway, or Terrell Davis, or Brett Favre, or even previously unheralded cornerback Larry Brown, who intercepted two passes in Dallas's 27-17 victory over Pittsburgh in Super Bowl XXX.
    Ray Lewis and his kids and their mothers won't be going to Disney World unless they pay their own way.

http://blogs.providencejournal.com/s...-this-ray.html

Ray has risen above his critics, and this game will close the circle on his incredible career. No weapon.

Re: I'm Going to Disney World

Wheaties also snubbed Ray. The 2000 Champion Ravens Wheaties box featured Shannon Sharpe, Qadry Ismail, Rod Woodson, Jonathan Ogden, and Michael McCrary.

I still have mine.

I forgot about that. Too bad Ray is a bigger man than me. In the post Super Bowl interview, Ray could say: "I'm going to Disney Land after I eat my Wheaties". Suggs would have no problem saying it though.

Kind of ironic now that Ray apparently has signed on with ESPN as an analyst or something on TV, yet ESPN is owned by Disney.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Did anyone see the SNL parody on that moment?

http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/58...s-TV-Funhouse/
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

The court of public opinion is always harsher than the court of public law. In the court of public opinion, it seems you are guilty until proven innocent. What a shame that people have convinced themselves of his guilt without looking at the facts. If they wanted the truth, they would search for it and find it...but that would take too much effort. I feel bad for Ray who has been villainized all these years by ignorant people.