Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Song out of the tunnel?

I've been thinking what song we'll be coming out of the tunnel to. The obvious choice would be Seven Nation Army but...I don't know if that's much of a running out of the tunnel song. Is this a stupid question by me or do you agree that it may be something else?

It's either going to be Seven Nation Army, In the Air Tonight, or some random nonsense if the league is the ones picking.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Re: Song out of the tunnel?

Does Ray get to do the squirrel dance?

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Does Ray get to do the squirrel dance?
    Sadly, No. There are no individual introductions, only team introductions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MD Boy View Post
    Sadly, No. There are no individual introductions, only team introductions.
    where did you hear that? he did the dance in 2000 when the defense was introduced and I heard a clip from an interview he did this week saying he didnt know if the offense or defense was going to be introduced but if it were up to his teammates it would be the defense and he would be dancing

Blog Entries

Do we even get a pick of the song?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    where did you hear that? he did the dance in 2000 when the defense was introduced and I heard a clip from an interview he did this week saying he didnt know if the offense or defense was going to be introduced but if it were up to his teammates it would be the defense and he would be dancing
    From Super Bowl 36's wikipedia page (shut up, just showing...)

Patriots entrance into the Superdome

As was customary at the time, the Rams' offensive starters were introduced first, as the Rams were considered the visitors. However, when it came time to introduce the Patriots' starters, Pat Summerall, making the public address announcement, revealed that the Patriots chose "to be introduced as a team." According to David Halberstam's book, The Education of a Coach, Belichick was given a choice by the NFL to introduce either the offense or defense. Belichick chose neither, asking that the team be introduced all at once in the spirit of unity. Although this was initially rejected by the NFL, Belichick held his ground and the NFL honored his request. The full team introduction demonstrated solidarity, and struck a chord with the audience in the wake of the 9/11 attacks. This introduction style set a precedent, and today both Super Bowl contestants are introduced as a team.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

They do individual intros, not team intros.

So I'm sure it will be like Tampa and we will get a healthy dose of Nelly at some point.

ESPN just said they only do team intro's so no Squirrel unfortunately. Maybe after we win though!

Enter Sandman
    Metallica
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Enter Sandman
    Its funny when I read the title of the thread Enter Sandman was the first song that came to mind. Good choice :)
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

I didn't go to VA Tech, but their entrance is Enter Sandman...It's probably one of the best I've seen from colleges.