Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Starting to sink in yet? Super Bowl XLVII

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Blog Entries

Re: Starting to sink in yet? Super Bowl XLVII

It's just starting to sink in. I was driving to work today and it hit me. I was like Holy crap, we're in the f%%$#@ing Super Bowl!!

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    It's just starting to sink in. I was driving to work today and it hit me. I was like Holy crap, we're in the f%%$#@ing Super Bowl!!
    I know... It is surreal right now! Come Monday with the non-stop coverage it will really start to sink in! Now I just need to decide on taking off work to go to pep rally......

iggyman555 Guest

im so upset i cant go i live in nyc ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Once in awhile I get this butterfly in the stomach feeling that reminds me the Ravens are in the Superbowl :)

Great time to be a Ravens fan, this 5 year run has been remarkable. I really hope they can get a ring this year, but I am really just glad they got there to be honest. I've always felt the conference championship games were more of actual sporting events than the Superbowl itself.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    I know... It is surreal right now! Come Monday with the non-stop coverage it will really start to sink in! Now I just need to decide on taking off work to go to pep rally......
    :ww:

http://instagram.com/p/U84JhUnpUp/

More real each passing moment!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    http://instagram.com/p/U84JhUnpUp/

More real each passing moment!!
    I heard Dick's Sporting Goods would be selling those, so I'm thinking of taking a trip today to buy up some of those and some AFC Champions gear.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

9. Re: Starting to sink in yet? Super Bowl XLVII

It's still so surreal to me that we're actually in the ultimate dance. It's slowly sinking in and it's one of those moments that you want to really soak up. I did witness SB 35, but I wasn't a fan yet. To be a fan of the team for 8 years now, it's been a journey and to be here, over all the adversity that we faced, it's truly humbling. The magnitude of SB Sunday will be unreal, I cannot wait. It's also surreal in the fact that no matter the outcome, this really IS Ray's last game. It's going to be emotional and electric to say the least, I can't wait for the dance.

this has been rewarding because the ravens are truly playing as a team and they are referencing us fans every chance they get.

i also think this team is playing above its capabilites on grit and gile. suggs is stil recovering, ray is done when it comes to coverage and our interior line other than nghata is ineffective. the ravens don't care they just find a way to win.

i've been saying for the last two games that the pressure was on joe because of the items i listed above. well the pressure has only gotten worse for joe. we are going to have to score in the high 20's to win this game.

Raven's Super Bowl in my hometown., the blimps are starting to appear, parades rolling tonight, caravan up from Bmore in a few days.....it was a dream last year, come reality, and its going to be a blast.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Section 502 Raven View Post
    this has been rewarding because the ravens are truly playing as a team and they are referencing us fans every chance they get.

i also think this team is playing above its capabilites on grit and gile. suggs is stil recovering, ray is done when it comes to coverage and our interior line other than nghata is ineffective. the ravens don't care they just find a way to win.

i've been saying for the last two games that the pressure was on joe because of the items i listed above. well the pressure has only gotten worse for joe. we are going to have to score in the high 20's to win this game.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider

John harbaugh on terrell suggs 'he's becoming quicker faster more explosive'