Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: 2000 Ravens Story on NFLN

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    I could maybe help you out. I do prefer the 2nd Steeler game to that one though.
    The other reg season game I'd love to get is the one from 2006 when the Ravens sacked Ben 7 times, including that viscous sack by Bart Scott.

Blog Entries

Re: 2000 Ravens Story on NFLN

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    In the interview billick said he felt dirty for winning that way being an offensive guy from byu. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I loved the behind the bench capture:

"If we win this way, I may never throw a pass again. Burn my degree from BYU."
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

3. Re: 2000 Ravens Story on NFLN

Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post
    The other reg season game I'd love to get is the one from 2006 when the Ravens sacked Ben 7 times, including that viscous sack by Bart Scott.
    Can't get you that one, as I just started retrieving the games (the blowout against Pitt is the first I got actually). Can you pm me, or how would you like to do this?