Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Webb

Re: Webb

Anybody know where I can get a real Webb jersey?
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

real? NFL.com

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    real? NFL.com
    That sucks...they only have the screen printed ones for him. I'm a little surprised he doesn't have one of the elite ones.

As to the will he get a ring thing...of course he gets a ring.

The league pays for 150 of them...and I'm sure every active and IR player will get a ring along with the practice squad players to go along with the coaches, FO and Castle employees.

Cam also deserves a ring and I'm sure Steve will offer him one. Hell, I'd give Kindle one too...he made it through the majority of the season on the team.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post
    I really thought that when he went down for the season, that our season was done. I really figured for him to be an important element if we had any chance to get this far.

It's amazing the way the team has come together the way they have.
    Yup, corey graham has practically saved our season. Chykie brown has contributed solidly too

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    While I feel bad for guys like McClain and Webb it could be worse. One could could have not gotten resigned by a team they played for their entire career only to sign with a team with SB hopes and see it falling apart. Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce to your Jarrett Johnson. Now that's a guy I feel bad for.

One guy I don't feel sorry for? Ben Grubbs, he had it all, big contract playing in his hometown making preparations to host the Superbowl. Oh the irony.
    There's truth to that. As I understand it, the FO made Grubbs an offer and he turned us down. I think they also tried to keep JJ but he made more money with the Chargers. That tempers my sympathy. I would have more sympathy for guys who really wanted to be here and the FO cut them loose (perhaps a Todd Heap, Kelly Gregg or Derrick Mason).

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    That sucks...they only have the screen printed ones for him. I'm a little surprised he doesn't have one of the elite ones.

As to the will he get a ring thing...of course he gets a ring.

The league pays for 150 of them...and I'm sure every active and IR player will get a ring along with the practice squad players to go along with the coaches, FO and Castle employees.

Cam also deserves a ring and I'm sure Steve will offer him one. Hell, I'd give Kindle one too...he made it through the majority of the season on the team.
    I heard Scott Garceau on the radio this week say that he was awarded a ring back in 2001, just cuz he was the play-by-play guy. So it seems they're pretty lenient regarding who gets one! I would think that anyone who played a down during the regular season will get one (that includes Kindle, I believe).

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BMann View Post
    I heard Scott Garceau on the radio this week say that he was awarded a ring back in 2001, just cuz he was the play-by-play guy. So it seems they're pretty lenient regarding who gets one! I would think that anyone who played a down during the regular season will get one (that includes Kindle, I believe).
    kindle will prob sell his to rick at pawn stars

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    I'll make an offer to Kindle. lol

Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post
    I certainly hope not.
    Ah, King Serge. That trip down the stairs looms larger every day...

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    He'll sell it and use the funds for a downpayment on a rancher......with no steps

I do feel bad for Webb.

And JJ. How awesome would it be to have him for this?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corvo View Post
    And JJ. How awesome would it be to have him for this?
    Fuck J.J., he ran off to Sand Diego to chase $$$. I hope he bought an expensive couch to watch the game on.