Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Webb

Webb

Anyone else feeling sorry for the guy? It really sucks that he is hurt and can't enjoy the ride with the rest of the team. To me, that's the only downer about making it all the way.

Re: Webb

At least he can take solace in the fact that he contributed solidly in 5 full games.

Blog Entries

I do feel bad for him as well. What do you think about Webb being the replacement for Ed Reed next year if Ed moves on? Two ACL surgeries are likely to cost him a step.

Blog Entries

Webb and Jameel McClain. Feel bad for both of those guys.

I really thought that when he went down for the season, that our season was done. I really figured for him to be an important element if we had any chance to get this far.

It's amazing the way the team has come together the way they have.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenusMaximus View Post
    I really thought that when he went down for the season, that our season was done. I really figured for him to be an important element if we had any chance to get this far.

It's amazing the way the team has come together the way they have.
    Next man up.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

I have a couple of questions about this since he is not part of the active roster:

1. Does he get to travel with the team to N.O.?
    2. If the Ravens win does he get a ring?
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

iggyman555 Guest

hm thought it was another "move webb to safety" thread lol

Blog Entries

With Cary Williams likely to move on (he did turn down a $15 million - 3 year extension), then IMO Webb will return to CB. Along with Graham, J. Smith, and C. Brown, plus perhaps another draft choice or FA, the Ravens will be OK @ CB in 2013... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    I have a couple of questions about this since he is not part of the active roster:

The answer to #2 is definitely. I'm 90% sure the answer to #1 is yes but I'm sure Bisciotti is picking up the tab even if the official answer is no.

Yeah, I definitely feel bad for Webby. When he went down back in October, all I could think was, "Damn, not another ACL for the poor kid!". He's been one of my favorite players since his rookie season. I'm hoping he recovers 100% for next year. I figure he and Graham as the starting corners, given that Cary Williams is 99% likely to be gone. You can bet that the rest of the team knows just how important Webby will be to this defense going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post

Steve Biscottie answers #2 however he would lik, but the chances are as close to 100% yes as you can get without being 100%. Myabe 99.99% with 99 zeros behind the decimal. I honestly expect that even Cam would get a ring, as well as anyone that lasted at least a couple weeks on the practice squad, and probably the entired IR list.