Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: McKinnie?

iggyman555 Guest

Re: McKinnie?

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    You mean these juicers?

http://myjuicecleanse.com/juicer-mac...uicer-machine/

They just drink this stuff and that's it? You gotta eat something, man

They sell these on late night TV all the time.

Blog Entries

LOL - Damn, he's throwing away everything I eat, man. No wonder my doc says I have

the worse lungs in his office and I won't make 70. I'm getting a juicer like Ray, man. Maybe
    there's still time for me-lol.

Jack was a muscle man back in the 60s and had a show on every week. Then he
    disappeared for about 30 years and now he shows up pimping his juicer.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-25-2013 at 12:51 AM.

iggyman555 Guest

LOL - Damn, he's throwing away everything I eat, man. No wonder my doc says I have

the worse lungs in his office and I won't make 70. I'm getting a juicer like Ray, man. Maybe
    there's still time for me-lol.

Jack was a muscle man back in the 60s and had a show on every week.
    man i know its rough to quit smoking, my parents have been trying for years...by some dumb luck i never picked up that habit although i drink my share of liquor :)

Blog Entries

I never smoked or drank so I should be in excellent health but I eat like, how did she say it
    to Bluto in Animal House, oh yea, you are a P--I--G - PIG. That's me.

My dad smoked and it killed him. He died at 71 and would have lived a lot longer. My mom
    is 88 and never smoked or drank and didn't eat much.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-25-2013 at 02:21 AM.

I heard something interesting on the NFL on sirius yesterday. Not sure which show it was. McKinnie was on the show sometime during the season and was blasting Cam. He said that Cam hates him and that was why he was not playing. Maybe it was not Harbaugh but Cam who put McKinnie in the doghouse. Could make the firing of Cam look even better, if that was possible.

Blog Entries

I never smoked or drank so I should be in excellent health but I eat like, how did she say it
    to Bluto in Animal House, oh yea, you are a P--I--G - PIG. That's me.

My dad smoked and it killed him. He died at 71 and would have lived a lot longer. My mom
    is 88 and never smoked or drank and didn't eat much.
    I have an eating issue too, I just love food so much lol. The worse thing is I stack on so much weight if I don't go to the gym or when I'm not playing sports, so I literally have to spend my life working out. Other issue is probably too much beer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Whatever weight he lost, Ngata seems to have found. He looks fatter than shit lately.
    True. I wonder how much of that is (if any) his inability to practice or workout fully. I noticed when he made a tackle in the Pats game, that he seemed to be struggling with his knee.

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    I have been calling for McKinnie to play also! I am wonderin if Cam may have had the "Dog House" that Harbaugh has been blamed for.....
    IMO, this was all on McKinney. The LT position is way too important to the success of Flacco and the offense for Harbs not to over rule some hidden agenda by one of his coaches. Harbs is in tune to what is going on with all of his players and coaches. As for Cam's demise I think it was because of the very things that almost everybody was talking about. His play calling and lack of game time adjustments.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Ngata is fat? Yeah, never seen a fat DT in my life, like ever.

And btw, Ngata has been outstanding in the play offs so far, so any talk on him being ineffective lately is total garbage.

He has 12 tackles, 3 QB hits, 3 QB hurries, and 10 defensive stops so far in the play offs. That's pretty awesome for someone so big, this late in the season. This is arguably his best play off performance since he's been here. I wonder where Vince Wilfolk was against us btw? Oh yeah, on his back because of Yanda and Birk. The NE and Denver interior offensive lines are two of the best in the league too.
    Last edited by leachisabeast; 01-25-2013 at 10:14 AM.

Didn't Haloti say the loss of weight last season made it more difficult to be effective down the stretch? He's bigger this year, no doubt, but it definitely hasn't rendered him ineffective.

Blog Entries

Initially I was content with the understanding that McK's sitting was to ensure that he did not reach the escalator snaps percentage to restore the million+ renegotiated at the "you are cut...no you are not" final roster.

I thought it was 50% ??
    then as the mid-point of the season passed, I wondered why was he still sitting?
    Jah's injury seems to have forced the issue, but I'm also strongly leaning to Cam's doghouse... and to a degree Harb's doghouse also.
    With 2 doghouses he was sitting, Caldwell not having a doghouse opened the door and Jah's injury had Harb's relenting due to best for the team logic.

McK is playing his way onto somebody's roster next year... I don't think it is going to be ours, but he has every motivation possible to play every play
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    Initially I was content with the understanding that McK's sitting was to ensure that he did not reach the escalator snaps percentage to restore the million+ renegotiated at the "you are cut...no you are not" final roster.

I thought it was 50% ??
    then as the mid-point of the season passed, I wondered why was he still sitting?
    Jah's injury seems to have forced the issue, but I'm also strongly leaning to Cam's doghouse... and to a degree Harb's doghouse also.
    With 2 doghouses he was sitting, Caldwell not having a doghouse opened the door and Jah's injury had Harb's relenting due to best for the team logic.

McK is playing his way onto somebody's roster next year... I don't think it is going to be ours, but he has every motivation possible to play every play
    McKinnie needed to play and play well this year (which he is doing) to get film out there for other teams. I doubt he wants to play for the Ravens anymore. Would you want to work for a company that cut your pay? He will get a contract with some other team, and will go to the highest bidder. It's a shame, because the Ravens are not going to have much cap room to sign a quality free agent LT, and are unlikely to find a quality LT with the 32nd pick. McKinnie was due to make $3.2 million for this season, which was cut to $2.2 million. That is not a lot of money for a decent LT.