Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: McKinnie?

McKinnie?

GUNITRADIO has been ranting about putting McKinnie in for months. Not sure why he wasn't in the line up earlier?

Unpaid strip club bills, overweight, out of shape???? All I can say is that his tweets were probably not helping the cause. Talking about going to the club, records deals, flying all over the place, Libryas, I think if Harbs/Cam looked at this they were thinking "What the fxxk?"

However, he has played great the last three games, and if I were the Ravens, I would like him back next year if he can get his head on straight and I hope that he plays well on 2/3/13.

:T2:

Re: McKinnie?

It is my understanding that McKinney got back into the lineup again because the front office was so pleased with the way he negotiated the deal to sell a portion of the Ravens allocation of Super Bowl tickets to Prime Sports. Amazing how off the field work sometimes translates into on the field success.

:girlfight

Okay, that is the last time I'll razz you on that topic.

Seriously, though, I believe holding McKinney out until the end of the year was a calculated move to ensure he was in good shape and rested for a playoff run. Bringing him in earlier in the season for substantial time would wear him down and potentially expose him to injury. Besides, it probably took 15 weeks at least for him to get into football shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post
    It is my understanding that McKinney got back into the lineup again because the front office was so pleased with the way he negotiated the deal to sell a portion of the Ravens allocation of Super Bowl tickets to Prime Sports. Amazing how off the field work sometimes translates into on the field success.

Seriously, though, I believe holding McKinney out until the end of the year was a calculated move to ensure he was in good shape and rested for a playoff run. Bringing him in earlier in the season for substantial time would wear him down and potentially expose him to injury. Besides, it probably took 15 weeks at least for him to get into football shape.
    I read some where that he started doing the juicer like Ray did. Lets pray he continues his good play.

4. Re: McKinnie?

Quote Originally Posted by ManfredHanover View Post
    GUNITRADIO has been ranting about putting McKinnie in for months. Not sure why he wasn't in the line up earlier?

Unpaid strip club bills, overweight, out of shape???? All I can say is that his tweets were probably not helping the cause. Talking about going to the club, records deals, flying all over the place, Libryas, I think if Harbs/Cam looked at this they were thinking "What the fxxk?"

However, he has played great the last three games, and if I were the Ravens, I would like him back next year if he can get his head on straight and I hope that he plays well on 2/3/13.

:T2:
    I have been calling for McKinnie to play also! I am wonderin if Cam may have had the "Dog House" that Harbaugh has been blamed for.....

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

"I read some where that [McKinnie] started doing the juicer like Ray did.'???

Can you be more specific on this comment? Something's starting to create a malodorous aroma...

Not juicing like with roids but a juice machine. Ray Lewis said that is how he lost 35 lbs.

Blog Entries

Not juicing like with roids but a juice machine. Ray Lewis said that is how he lost 35 lbs.
    He is thinner than I've ever seen him.

And I tend to agree that he was saved for the late season run. I think I mentioned that in the 600 page McKinnie thread a few weeks back.

iggyman555 Guest

im not buying that. what would be the point of that if turnstyle oher at LT got beat and flacco was injured on a hit lets say in week 8, would they be saving big mac to protect tyrod taylor?? if that ever happened harbs would be fired immediately. im just not buying this idea they were saving him...i believe vinny cerrato when he says his sources told him that Oz told harbs to get big mac in there

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    im not buying that. what would be the point of that if turnstyle oher at LT got beat and flacco was injured on a hit lets say in week 8, would they be saving big mac to protect tyrod taylor?? if that ever happened harbs would be fired immediately. im just not buying this idea they were saving him...i believe vinny cerrato when he says his sources told him that Oz told harbs to get big mac in there
    The Ravens felt confident of four things:
    1) McKinney was gong to take a long time to get in shape.
    2) They could make the playoffs without starting McKinney the entire season.
    3) If they did play McKinney more during the season, he would be worn down by the playoffs.
    4) They could insert McKinney at left tackle at the end of the season and move most everyone else, and still have a better O-line.

Of course when Jah Reid got hurt the Ravens absolutely had to make a move.
    And I also believe Vinny Cerrato talks out of his butt on a regular basis.

iggyman555 Guest

The Ravens felt confident of four things:
    1) McKinney was gong to take a long time to get in shape.
    2) They could make the playoffs without starting McKinney the entire season.
    3) If they did play McKinney more during the season, he would be worn down by the playoffs.
    4) They could insert McKinney at left tackle at the end of the season and move most everyone else, and still have a better O-line.

Of course when Jah Reid got hurt the Ravens absolutely had to make a move.
    And I also believe Vinny Cerrato talks out of his butt on a regular basis.
    lol where are u getting this stuff from?????or is this your opinion?
    btw vinny was the one that broke the suggs injury and few other things

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    He is thinner than I've ever seen him.
    Whatever weight he lost, Ngata seems to have found. He looks fatter than shit lately.

Blog Entries

You mean these juicers?

http://myjuicecleanse.com/juicer-mac...uicer-machine/

They just drink this stuff and that's it? You gotta eat something, man

They sell these on late night TV all the time.