Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SoundFX AFCCG

SoundFX AFCCG

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-playof...-over-Patriots

Usually they have a full program on Wed. but it's not coming on tonight.

Re: SoundFX AFCCG

I thought it was cool how Belichick told Reed to "finish it." I know he catches flack for not being chummy with the media, but I think there's a heart in there somewhere. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    I thought it was cool how Belichick told Reed to "finish it." I know he catches flack for not being chummy with the media, but I think there's a heart in there somewhere. :)
    That struck me too. He has long respected Ed Reed.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

NFL Turning Point just showed Ed complaining to the white hat about no flag on Brady. "I guess it's his league, he do whatever he wanna do, huh? He looked right at me and stuck his foot out to kick me!!!" It's on NBC Sports Network (formerly Versus) right now.

I loved Harbs saying to Caldwell, "Jim, don't talk to Joe too much. Just let him play football."

Great video, I'm pumped. As much as I'd like Ray to get a ring, I want Reed to get one more, and Birk. Next year it will be a different team, this is the last ride for some great players.

Blog Entries

Is it me or does anybody else out there sense that Ed is going to have a big game in a couple of weeks? I am not predicting or guaranteeing a win, but I think classic Ed, Hall of Fame Ed shows up on February 3.

I agree with the person who said that I want this as much for Ed/Birk as I do for Ray. Send all of these guys off right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Is it me or does anybody else out there sense that Ed is going to have a big game in a couple of weeks? I am not predicting or guaranteeing a win, but I think classic Ed, Hall of Fame Ed shows up on February 3.
    I agree with the person who said that I want this as much for Ed/Birk as I do for Ray. Send all of these guys off right.
    I agree 100%. I think he stayed at home and didn't free lance against Brady and Manning the last two games. They're both smart enough to stay away from him if possible. I think Kaepernick, who has never faced Reed, will make AT LEAST one mistake and maybe more then that. It's tough for new QB's who have never faced him to understand how well he reads QB's and plays just by watching film.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    You are probably right...

:happyanim

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post

Yeah man, I think it is Ed's time to be Super Bowl MVP. I'd die to see Ed Reed take one back to the house in NO, after everything he's been through, so many seasons ending in heartbreak. Sizzle and Reed make plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Cj34 View Post
    I agree 100%. I think he stayed at home and didn't free lance against Brady and Manning the last two games. They're both smart enough to stay away from him if possible. I think Kaepernick, who has never faced Reed, will make AT LEAST one mistake and maybe more then that. It's tough for new QB's who have never faced him to understand how well he reads QB's and plays just by watching film.
    SF QB is great but still very inexperienced, for sure hoping for a #20 special in his hometown.

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    Yeah man, I think it is Ed's time to be Super Bowl MVP. I'd die to see Ed Reed take one back to the house in NO, after everything he's been through, so many seasons ending in heartbreak. Sizzle and Reed make plays.
    I'm praying for this. Ed has always been in Ray's shadow, and I feel he just needs his time to shine.

I just hope he doesn't over do it and blow lots of coverage.