Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: McKinnie?

Blog Entries

Re: McKinnie?

Speaking of KO doing so well at LG, even if McKinney comes back and I hope he does, who is out
    there that we can sign or draft to replace him? Someone said usually only first round draft choices
    do well at LT and Oz will draft from the very bottom. There probably won't be anyone there.

Any suggestions?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Speaking of KO doing so well at LG, even if McKinney comes back and I hope he does, who is out
    there that we can sign or draft to replace him? Someone said usually only first round draft choices
    do well at LT and Oz will draft from the very bottom. There probably won't be anyone there.

Any suggestions?
    If I understand correctly, the Ravens are due for 4 compensatory picks in the 2013 draft (4th round, 5th round, 2 6th round). They can't be used in trades, but it would free up Oz to package some of the regular picks to do some moving up in the early rounds. Expect this on draft day if an LT they like starts to fall.

Blog Entries

Great point but Ozzie has been trading down and the 32d pick is like being at the top of the 2d
    round.

Of course that's what you get for winning-lol but in 01 Ozzie got Heap, Hartwell, Rabach and
    Baxter at the very bottom of the draft. Heap and Hartwell kept the Ravens winning for years.