Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 26

Thread: SoundFX AFCCG

  1. #1

    SoundFX AFCCG



    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-playof...-over-Patriots

    Usually they have a full program on Wed. but it's not coming on tonight.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    1,205

    Re: SoundFX AFCCG

    I thought it was cool how Belichick told Reed to "finish it." I know he catches flack for not being chummy with the media, but I think there's a heart in there somewhere.




  3. #3

    Re: SoundFX AFCCG

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    I thought it was cool how Belichick told Reed to "finish it." I know he catches flack for not being chummy with the media, but I think there's a heart in there somewhere.
    That struck me too. He has long respected Ed Reed.
    Thoughts on Ray Rice: http://brafootball.wordpress.com/




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    414

    Re: SoundFX AFCCG

    NFL Turning Point just showed Ed complaining to the white hat about no flag on Brady. "I guess it's his league, he do whatever he wanna do, huh? He looked right at me and stuck his foot out to kick me!!!" It's on NBC Sports Network (formerly Versus) right now.




  5. #5

    Re: SoundFX AFCCG

    I loved Harbs saying to Caldwell, "Jim, don't talk to Joe too much. Just let him play football."




  6. #6

    Re: SoundFX AFCCG

    Great video, I'm pumped. As much as I'd like Ray to get a ring, I want Reed to get one more, and Birk. Next year it will be a different team, this is the last ride for some great players.




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Columbia, MD
    Posts
    651
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: SoundFX AFCCG

    Is it me or does anybody else out there sense that Ed is going to have a big game in a couple of weeks? I am not predicting or guaranteeing a win, but I think classic Ed, Hall of Fame Ed shows up on February 3.

    I agree with the person who said that I want this as much for Ed/Birk as I do for Ray. Send all of these guys off right.




  8. #8

    Re: SoundFX AFCCG

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Is it me or does anybody else out there sense that Ed is going to have a big game in a couple of weeks? I am not predicting or guaranteeing a win, but I think classic Ed, Hall of Fame Ed shows up on February 3.
    I agree with the person who said that I want this as much for Ed/Birk as I do for Ray. Send all of these guys off right.
    I agree 100%. I think he stayed at home and didn't free lance against Brady and Manning the last two games. They're both smart enough to stay away from him if possible. I think Kaepernick, who has never faced Reed, will make AT LEAST one mistake and maybe more then that. It's tough for new QB's who have never faced him to understand how well he reads QB's and plays just by watching film.




  9. #9

    Re: SoundFX AFCCG

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    I thought it was cool how Belichick told Reed to "finish it." I know he catches flack for not being chummy with the media, but I think there's a heart in there somewhere.
    You are probably right...







  10. #10

    Re: SoundFX AFCCG

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Is it me or does anybody else out there sense that Ed is going to have a big game in a couple of weeks? I am not predicting or guaranteeing a win, but I think classic Ed, Hall of Fame Ed shows up on February 3.

    I agree with the person who said that I want this as much for Ed/Birk as I do for Ray. Send all of these guys off right.
    Yeah man, I think it is Ed's time to be Super Bowl MVP. I'd die to see Ed Reed take one back to the house in NO, after everything he's been through, so many seasons ending in heartbreak. Sizzle and Reed make plays.




  11. #11

    Re: SoundFX AFCCG

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj34 View Post
    I agree 100%. I think he stayed at home and didn't free lance against Brady and Manning the last two games. They're both smart enough to stay away from him if possible. I think Kaepernick, who has never faced Reed, will make AT LEAST one mistake and maybe more then that. It's tough for new QB's who have never faced him to understand how well he reads QB's and plays just by watching film.
    SF QB is great but still very inexperienced, for sure hoping for a #20 special in his hometown.




  12. #12

    Re: SoundFX AFCCG

    Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    Yeah man, I think it is Ed's time to be Super Bowl MVP. I'd die to see Ed Reed take one back to the house in NO, after everything he's been through, so many seasons ending in heartbreak. Sizzle and Reed make plays.
    I'm praying for this. Ed has always been in Ray's shadow, and I feel he just needs his time to shine.

    I just hope he doesn't over do it and blow lots of coverage.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland