Byrne Identity....

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...3-8eadbde4bc26

Loved when Terrell Suggs yelled at Joe Flacco in the locker room after the game: “Joe Fleezy, I’m following you wherever you go. You need Secret Service? I’m your man.” Joe just smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Re: Byrne Identity....

Harbs was miked for NFL Films, and I know many of you saw some of this material on various shows this week. But, before it’s aired, I have to watch the raw footage that Films wants to use and approve or reject. One part that won’t make any show made me laugh. John, with his back to the field, emphatically told his players and coaches, “Leave the officials alone. We will win despite them. It’s not helping to yell at them. Focus on your jobs. Hey, just forget about the officials. We’re going to win. Everyone have it? Shut up about the officials.” Harbs then turned to the field, and you could tell that he was watching the next play. He then started extending both arms to the field in a pleading manner: “Bill, Bill (Leavy, the game’s referee), that’s so wrong,” the head coach yelled. “Hey, get Bill. Bill, come over here. Come over here, now. Hey, someone make him come talk to me. Bill, you have it wrong. What’s going on?” So much for leaving the officials alone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!