Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 49er Injury Report

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    i was watching the nfccg last night on nfl turning point on nbc sports network, the falcons did a good job containing kap they just forgot about vernon davis lol
    No turnovers by the falcons and falcons win that game. 9ers superior, didn't see it in that game. They got torched by ryan. Falcons defense got burned because the got tire in the second half. They played a tough game the week before and weren't use to playoff football. Ryan doesn't get hurt and 9ers would have lost.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    No turnovers by the falcons and falcons win that game. 9ers superior, didn't see it in that game. They got torched by ryan. Falcons defense got burned because the got tire in the second half. They played a tough game the week before and weren't use to playoff football. Ryan doesn't get hurt and 9ers would have lost.
    I agree with you, its was the unlucky INT on the slip, followed by the fumble on a crucial drive........and then a choke at the 5. If you are the hometeam, with the ball at the 5, with a chance to win the game, you supposed to win.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    The 49'ers D plays a very basic scheme. They don't do much at all. If the o-line can get their d-line blocked up, I think Flacco will be able to dice up their secondary.
    I was surprised by how vanilla they were, till I realized the coaching lineage.......
    Way Down South in New Orleans

The 49ers defense is vanilla because they can usually reach the QB without blitzing (exact opposite of the Jets). But due to injuries, they haven't been getting many sacks (although a lot of hits and hurries) so who knows what Fangio might do in the Superbowl. Either way, injury report means nothing with 2 weeks to go. 2 weeks mine as well be 2 years