Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: OT: Report: Woody Johnson wants to explore a Darrelle Revis trade

Two years ago everyone wanted Nmandi Assmonger and looked how he worked out for the Eagles. Pedestrian although he was able to draw a BS offensive PI call from some scab refs to save a win against us but I doubt that made him worth what they paid for him. I like how we're building talent these days, with the occasional poached FA from Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    Two years ago everyone wanted Nmandi Assmonger and looked how he worked out for the Eagles. Pedestrian although he was able to draw a BS offensive PI call from some scab refs to save a win against us but I doubt that made him worth what they paid for him. I like how we're building talent these days, with the occasional poached FA from Houston.

Ravens owner, GM, Head Coach, and coaching staff are always making the right moves compared to the Jets. Who keep digging a hole to get out of a hole. Shame they are in that division and will have to wait for belicheat and brady to retire. If backing into the postseason is the only way, they should huld more prayer sessions with the whole team.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    They cant. His contract wont let them.

The Jets are a fucking circus...and Woody Johnson is the ring leader. What a crappy situation.
    Agreed. This is a desperate move from a team that made a lot of dumb decisions to put itself in cap jail. If they're smart they'll just blow the whole thing up. It looks like that's exactly what they plan on doing.