Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: If we win, we should sky-write a message over Pittsburgh

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens44 View Post
    One of the biggest Raven moments ever, Jacoby Jones running into the endzone with that epic 70 yarder in Denver, ended, not with him doing that dance...but instead, thanking god.
    He blew a kiss to the crowd as he crossed the goal line. When was he thanking God?

Blog Entries

There's a difference between celebrating a huge TD and going out and skywriting over the city of an opponent you haven't played in 2 months.

Jacoby's celebration was a BIT more low key than his dance, but yeah, he wasn't being choir boy there. As well he didn't need to be.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Pittsburgh has a football team?

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Act like you've been there before.

That's one of those karma things that come back to haunt you later.
    I agree.

Besides, if we were going to go to that length, I would sky write over Boston first. Nevertheless...In the end, I would feel much better about myself, my fellow Ravens fans and the team if we stayed humble and classy. Let's not become those fans that we complain about nor take on the arrogance of Pats fans.

Blog Entries

Bad idea. Enjoy being the champs!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    He blew a kiss to the crowd as he crossed the goal line. When was he thanking God?
    “I didn’t even dance,” Jones said. “I had to thank God. And you know I’m a dancing fool.”

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...d-961891706ac9

Win first, write later.

I'm against rubbing it in anyway. Ruins the karma. ;)
    Besides that i just wouldn't waste a lot of time or money in the skies over Pitt.

However if you wrote something outrageously complimentary like "Thnx 4 helping make AFCN best in NFL! - Balt Ravens" you'd probably cause 100,00 mullet heads to explode.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Those mullet heads are exploding without any extra help. Ravens have been torturing them with this run in postseason.

From 2008-2010 it was all about beating the Steelers. They had knocked us out of the playoffs twice and went onto the Super Bowl in both instances. Then, we opened 2011 by slaughtering them and later ripped their hearts out at their house. It marked a turning point and our goal was no longer to be better than the Steelers, but to be better than everyone else which we fell just short of last year. I'll always loathe the Steelers and they still remain the chief obstacle to winning the division until further notice but they haven't been in our way during the playoffs the past two years. We are franchises heading in different directions and with bigger goals in mind I'd like to think of them as a bug beneath our boot.