Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Angry Torrey Taunted in N.E. about Brother's Death..SERIOUSLY??

Unreal! http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...r-dead-brother

Didn't see this posted on here.

Blog Entries

Re: Torrey Taunted in N.E. about Brother's Death..SERIOUSLY??

That's sickening, but really, you get that in every fan base. There's just a sub-stratum of losers in this country and they're everywhere. They have them all around the world, in fact. I've seen people throw bananas on the field at soccer matches in places like Italy, Spain and Russia, to taunt black players.... within the past YEAR. You'd think this stuff would pass by and the human race would evolve but.... there's always more idiots where the last batch came from.

Best thing to do is ignore them. They're trapped in their own personal hells, no reason to keep them company.

Blog Entries
    Almost as bad as their racist comments towards the caps last year after the bruins lost.

New England fans in general are a bunch of shit heads.

I've said this before and I mean it: I would rather hang out with Steelers fans.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Stay classy NE, stay classy.

Selfish, entitled spoiled brats. Suggs was exactly right in his assessment of those asshats.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Social media and ignorance will never produce good results. It's like giving someone a loaded gun. Unreal

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    That's sickening, but really, you get that in every fan base. There's just a sub-stratum of losers in this country and they're everywhere. They have them all around the world, in fact. I've seen people throw bananas on the field at soccer matches in places like Italy, Spain and Russia, to taunt black players.... within the past YEAR. You'd think this stuff would pass by and the human race would evolve but.... there's always more idiots where the last batch came from.

Best thing to do is ignore them. They're trapped in their own personal hells, no reason to keep them company.
    :word

Guys, this is not a measurement of the entire fan base. This is a measurement of the assholes of the fan base. From my interactions with a bunch of Pats fans, they're actually generally the same as most other fan bases. There's classy fans and asshole fans. The asshole fans just stand out more. You don't need to keep overreacting to all of these...you're just getting your blood pressure up for no reason.

I read about this earlier and I am not surprised. I'm biased about NE fans because I am also a Yankees fan, but they are the worst I've come across by far. Luckily, we don't have too many around here.

This is the same fan base where some called Joel Ward of the Caps a n-word after he bounced the Bruins out of the NHL Playoffs last year.

Anyone really that shocked?

That's absolutely deplorable, those asshats in Beantown deserved to have seen their team get lit up in the AFC Championship.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Eh, as shitty as I've seen fans of the Patriots be let's be real: I've seen Steeler fans and Cowboy fans and 'Skins fans be just as shitty. I'll hate on Brady and Rodney Harrison and Anna Burns Welker all day long because they're morons and deserve it but I won't hate on a fanbase because some of its members are despicable human beings. There are Ravens fans that are just as despicable.

Blog Entries

One jackass in a million doesn't represent the fan base, some humans are simply pathetic. There are plenty of Ravens fans who would fit that bill. One of the consistent benchmarks of what is wrong with the species, the inability to care about each other.