Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Bless me father for I have sinned, I thought the Ravens were going to be 1 and done.

They played like crap on the road almost the whole season. I didn't think that would suddenly change in the playoffs but obviously it did.

Re: Bless me father for I have sinned, I thought the Ravens were going to be 1 and done.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Bet that loser feels pretty dumb. Who was that ;)
    haha...

Hey! We could have easily gone 9-7 or even 8-8. But I sure wasn't counting on this team to rebound and peak at the right time, like this. Can you believe we were a 4th and 29 away from missing the playoffs...? If we lose that game, we might not even be here...

Blog Entries

Shouldn't it be "forgive me father"?

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    Same here...

I think that when the dust settles, this seasons playoffs will go down in history as some of the greatest games played and our team was part of it! In fact, our team defined it!
    I KNOW, right! What an awesome time to be a football fan, and even better, a Raven's fan!

Blog Entries

There was more than a few of posters predicting gloom and doom, no way they could win, wah wah wah. At least you had the cajones to admit it.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    They played like crap on the road almost the whole season. I didn't think that would suddenly change in the playoffs but obviously it did.
    I think it has everything to do with that defense getting healthy at the right time. And Joe breaking out of his slump during the Giants game.

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    Shouldn't it be "forgive me father"?
    Not sure... It has been quite a few years since I enterred an actual confessional.

Though if memory serves me correctly, somebody is supposed to tell me to say 10 Flacco Hail Marys to be absolved of my transgressions.

Lapsed Catholic here, the line is:

"Bless me father for I have sinned. It has been X days since my last confession."

So... yea. The more you know.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

It is more about timing and some very good chain of events.

The "What ifs" are endless! But this team finally had everything fall for them that in previous years would go against them!

Caldwell replacing Cameron
    Mckinnie getting out of the "DogHouse!"
    4th and 29
    Losing to Batch and the Steelers
    Losing to Kirk Cousins (Bye Cameron)
    Getting the defense on the field (Minus Webb)
    Corey Graham!
    Justin Tucker!
    Jacoby Jones!

And the list goes on!

Though if memory serves me correctly, somebody is supposed to tell me to say 10 Flacco Hail Marys to be absolved of my transgressions.
    I LOVE this line!
    ::Flacco Superstar::

If thinking that a Wild Card victory was going to be pretty much it is a sin, there is going to be a really long line at the confessional

I gotta salute the fans the believed in them enough to go to Denver.