Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Steeler Nation in Misery

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Bru View Post
    If that is true, than add the 4 football championships the Browns own from before the SB era. Bam this would make 6. He'll change his tune real quick.
    Good one. I'm stealing this answer

I couldn't help myself. Had to post. I am sure I will be banned in about 10 minutes. I just don't understand the hate, though. Squeeler fan venom against the Ravens is worse than ours against them, it would seem. Why?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    I was talking to a guy at work who is a Steelers fan, I told him which would he rather... having to share the 6 ring club with SF, or having Baltimore win 2 SBs in only 16 years of being a franchise. This fucking clown tried to tell me that Baltimore is really the Baltimore Browns, and not a new franchise. Talk about a delusional fanbase.
    In that case were also going for our 6th championship, no?
    -JAB

Blog Entries

that was a waste of 3 minutes of my life. Are they so immature that they have to put FILTH over every bad word? geez

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I'm amazed so many ignorant rednecks know how to type...
    They can't. But there's now speech recognition software that understands Pennsyltucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Da Vida View Post
    I couldn't help myself. Had to post. I am sure I will be banned in about 10 minutes. I just don't understand the hate, though. Squeeler fan venom against the Ravens is worse than ours against them, it would seem. Why?
    There is a high level of bitterness to their hate for us. I think Ravens fans just plain hate them as a rivalry but their fan base is extremely bitter about our team and our success. They were on their high horse for so many years and along come the Ravens to compete for the alpha seat and knock them down. I cannot imagine living my life in such misery as they appear to do on a daily basis. This is why no one likes their franchise or their fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    They dont beleive football existed before the SuperBowl era but wear throwback jerseys for every other game! Idiot fanbase. Johnny U, Jim Brown, Mickey Mantle, Hank Aaron, Bill Russell never existed either. But then again they celebrate 80 year NFL anniversary of thier franchise this year. Hipocrites.
    Yea, it is interesting to see how they ignore the past! Packers with 13 titles; they ignore it. It seems like they just like to live in this era....but then if my team sucked for soooo long, I probably would to. Btw, the city of Bmore has won World Championships at a faster clip than has the city of Pittsburgh, in case anyone is interested. We have 4 (and soon to be 5) in a shorter period of time than Pittsburgh's 6.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    that was a waste of 3 minutes of my life. Are they so immature that they have to put FILTH over every bad word? geez
    FILTH knows no bounds RWT, I had an early morning meeting this AM, with (2) Patriot's fans and one from Pittsburg.

OMG,
    All said they will not watch this SB.
    Ray Lewis is a murdering POS thug.
    Harbaugh is a whinning little boy and his brother a smug fck.

Typical NE fans, quit on Baseball last year when the sux sucked, and this year if their boy's not in it.

This was supposebly a very professional group of educators, hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    In that case were also going for our 6th championship, no?
    No...according to Steeler history, the NFL started with the hiring of Chuck Noll in 1969.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    No...according to Steeler history, the NFL started with the hiring of Chuck Noll in 1969.
    Well thats the selectiveness i would expect from an asinine fanbase. Id sooner use the colts and their 4 championships that were in baltimore at the time but either way its not as onesided as they wouod suggest.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

steelers, pats glory days are over, the NLF is infusing new blood now, its time for a new movement. Its a new era, new faces for years to come, its the turn over time, the pasisng the torch, it will happen to the Ravens too eventually but not for a few more years.

Yeah it's annoying that they keep coming up with we got six. Listen, when the Ravens reach 80yrs old, we should have 10+. But i all ways say, if you going back that far, Colts, won many , or ok give us the bRowns wins, we are up there. But in fairness, The RAVENS was born in1996, so really they only have one more then us til Feb 3.

sqeelers are tough to beat, no doubt, but to hear most of this city, cry , to get rid of ben, this past season, i felt like best dancer in the world, lol. We need to win this superbowl!! sqeelers are gonna feel the heat as the Ravens play big daddy for the next 4-5 yrs as top dog.

RavenNation
    Purple Pride