Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: "1 Winning Drive" the show???

Tonight at 7pm, there is a Special on WBAL 11 which replaces One Winning Drive. 30 mins for Ravens Report, 30 mins for Ravens Wrap.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

2. Re: "1 Winning Drive" the show???

Thanks! gotta set my DVR

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Tonight at 7pm, there is a Special on WBAL 11 which replaces One Winning Drive. 30 mins for Ravens Report, 30 mins for Ravens Wrap.
    That better have tons of behind the bench footage. Who would rather get analysis than footage of the players and coaches talking?

iggyman555 Guest

will this be online for us outatowners

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    They always have it up on the team's website within an hour or so of it airing on TV. It's part of my weekly routine while I'm at college.

The behind the bench scenes are so great. I loved everyone ripping Cary Williams for getting run down by Indy's QB after the WC game. He kept trying to defend himself saying "No no no. He had an angle on me" The part with Harbaugh telling Caldwell to let Joe do his thing and not talk to him during the big drive last week was really cool too. I hope they include that like they did in the Sound FX feature on NFLN

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    Iggy... last week it was NOT 1 Winning Drive ....

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/video...b-acf352a77300

Look under RAVENS REPORT after it airs tonight...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crabcake View Post
    They always have it up on the team's website within an hour or so of it airing on TV. It's part of my weekly routine while I'm at college.

The behind the bench scenes are so great. I loved everyone ripping Cary Williams for getting run down by Indy's QB after the WC game. He kept trying to defend himself saying "No no no. He had an angle on me" The part with Harbaugh telling Caldwell to let Joe do his thing and not talk to him during the big drive last week was really cool too. I hope they include that like they did in the Sound FX feature on NFLN
    I thought he was saying that to Jim Hostler the WR/QB coach... not a big deal either way, just what I thought I heard.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I thought he was saying that to Jim Hostler the WR/QB coach... not a big deal either way, just what I thought I heard.
    In a sense, they are one in the same on gameday....Jim Hostler is Jim Caldwell's voice in Joe's ear on the sideline. I'm pretty certain John was trying to tell Caldwell not to try to radio too much into Joe (Jim Caldwell would buzz down to Jim Hostler and tell him what to tell Joe)
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    Iggy... last week it was NOT 1 Winning Drive ....

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/video...b-acf352a77300

Look under RAVENS REPORT after it airs tonight...

awesome watching it now, wow 8 segments!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'm pretty sure he was talking to Caldwell. If he really needed to speak to Jim Hostler, he could have done so on the sideline. Caldwell was up in the booth and only reachable by the radio. Did he mention something that made you think it was Hostler?

iggyman555 Guest

wth why did they put up segment 4 first???????????
    http://www.baltimoreravens.com/video...ns-report.html

Watching now, Ed called that direction snap