Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Sincere congrats to Ravens and their fans. AFC North Power

I'll be rooting for the Bengals next year, but since they are out of it I decided to root on the Ravens. This has been a fun year.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I'll be rooting for the Bengals next year, but since they are out of it I decided to root on the Ravens. This has been a fun year.
    You are a cool cat, Cincy! I have tremendous respect for you and am glad you are a regular on this board.

Blog Entries

Thanks for being the class fans that you are.
    CC, thanx for being the class football fan that you are... Bc

I would like to congratulate all Ravens fans everywhere. I love the fact that the road to the Super Bowl usually runs through the AFC North to one degree or another. You guys have treated me great and I'm glad I have been around long enough to feel good about rooting for this team.

This is kind of hard at times being a lifelong Bengals fan but I have watched this team grow and it is cool to see them wiping out the competition in their own houses. It has been a steep hill to climb, but the Ravens have done it. Flacco has proven himself as a "Giant Killer".

Anyway, thanks for allowing me to come along for the ride. 1988 is the last time the Bengals got me this high on football. It seems like an eternity, but it feels like yesterday. Enjoy this and soak it all in as much as you can. None of us knows what the future holds. Beat the 49ers and grab the glory. Let Ray bookend his magical ride.

Thanks for being the class fans that you are.
    Classiest rival fan I ever met next to my best friend (browns fan)

Thanks CincyCat
    ::Flacco Superstar::

Blog Entries

Thanks guys. I feel the same way about you all. Go Rayvens!

Indeed CincyCat... Too bad more rival fans can't be as decent as you've been during your time on this board. But I suppose assholes simply can't change for the sake of being civil.

I usually keep rival fans at arm's length on this board. We've seen too many Squealer fans come on here, initially being civil, but eventually turn out to be the assholes they truly are. I don't care to get into smack talk with opposing fans, which is why you'll never see me in the smack talk forum. It's just something I've never understood the purpose of. Plus, I'm getting older and don't have time to deal with idiots.

Anyway, thanks for being cool, and if you see a Squealer fan driving down the road, by all means, run them straight into a utility pole. The rest of the world will thank you for it.

By the way, we had some real problems with Tampa Bay fans on this board 3 seasons ago. They were literally insufferable, coming on this board, badmouthing the Ravens to no end, and telling us how badly we're gonna get beat. After they got their asses handed to them in the game, they all scurried away, never to be seen again.

Blog Entries

I really appreciate the comments Beerracuda. I'm getting to the age that I really don't suffer idiots well either. 10-4 on the Squealer fans, lol.

CincyCat,

The only Cat I know with two dogs in the house. Yes, you are a class act - even after Bengal losses to the Ravens. I remember that the Bengals lost two VERY close Super Bowls to the 49ers (one with ex-Terp Boomer Esiason at QB). The AFC North is still the toughest division in football. Come on Cleveland and Cincinnati! Help us put the Steelers in last place next season.

From the other CC.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus Corax View Post
    CincyCat,

The only Cat I know with two dogs in the house. Yes, you are a class act - even after Bengal losses to the Ravens. I remember that the Bengals lost two VERY close Super Bowls to the 49ers (one with ex-Terp Boomer Esiason at QB). The AFC North is still the toughest division in football. Come on Cleveland and Cincinnati! Help us put the Steelers in last place next season.

From the other CC.
    Ha! We're getting closer. Steelers finished 3rd. (rhymes w/turd)

Thanks for the post.