Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: It's time to start taking Joe Flacco seriously

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    The QBR is a joke, and everyone outside of ESPN thinks so as well. It's funny when once in awhile Stephen A Smith props it up, because either he is being sarcastic(highly possible) or they are making him do it. It almost literally looks like he's holding his nose when he mentions it.
    Maybe Russell street report should start a rating system on all the talking heads. Keep a record of their picks, who they continually ballwash and how it turns out at the end of the season. It's time the sports know it alls get expose on how well they areIt's only fair to call them out when they are wrong. They have an easy job, critizing players is very easy, even a caveman can do it.

2. Re: It's time to start taking Joe Flacco seriously

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Maybe Russell street report should start a rating system on all the talking heads. Keep a record of their picks, who they continually ballwash and how it turns out at the end of the season. It's time the sports know it alls get expose on how well they are. It's only fair to call them out when they are wrong. They have an easy job, critizing players is very easy, even a caveman can do it.
    Thats easy:
    1. Everyone else
    9,000,000: Skip Bayless

Blog Entries

You know, a lot of us on here have been taking Flacco seriously for a while now.

Those of us who have received tongue lashing's like no one's business for a long time. I can't tell you much I got flamed on here and practically run off the board for pointing out that Flacco was pretty good.

Some of the fans around here are almost as bad as guys like Skip Bayless.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    You know, a lot of us on here have been taking Flacco seriously for a while now.

Those of us who have received tongue lashing's like no one's business for a long time. I can't tell you much I got flamed on here and practically run off the board for pointing out that Flacco was pretty good.

put me in the same boat bro, i defended flacco a lot i know Cam was the problem a lot of us knew it.

Link is down.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

I was accused of being Joe's brother because only his family and blind homers who drank the kool aid could possibly think he's an elite, championship level QB.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Always been a Joe supporter . . . we didn't get to 5 straight plaoyoffs by accident--you need a decent QB to do that . . . and I have suffered through the Scott Mitchells and Soney Cases and Tony Banks' and even that stiff Grbac to know that this guy from Delaware had the tools to be a great, consistent, QB.
    I agree that Cam's constipated offensive scenes forced Joe to make perfect sideline passes . . . and the 3-yard out on 3rd and eight was always a bad idea. Ray Rice and Joe are very good complementary chemistry and I believe Caldwell can bring out the best in both of them.

It doesn't matter where Joe ranks in the bullshit hierarchy of QBs . . . the final analysis is that he does what few do on a consistent basis: he WINS.