Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    This seems to be what the Ravens used to do on the defensive side of the ball. Stockpile qualified coaches. If the Ravens have a good offensive season next year, Caldwell will be getting interviews and you already have his replacement on board.
    I like Castillo as a line coach...not sure I want him running the offense though...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Ravens and Caldwell agree to deal for permanent OC/Also hired Juan Castillo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    This seems to be what the Ravens used to do on the defensive side of the ball. Stockpile qualified coaches. If the Ravens have a good offensive season next year, Caldwell will be getting interviews and you already have his replacement on board.
    Not sure about Castillo as an OC but you are right on Caldwell. There are some out there saying he should have gotten interviews for HC spots after the Broncos game. This is probably a 1 year and done gig for Caldwell. There will be pressure on teams to hire minority candidates next year and if the Ravens offense is good he will be a top candidate.