1. Anybody see our billboard on 95?

If I could take a picture and drive at the same time I'd post a pic, but it basically says: "Ray's Retirement Party moved to 2/3/2013 in New Orleans LA. New England's not invited!" I love it.

iggyman555 Guest

Re: Anybody see our billboard on 95?

Quote Originally Posted by PowerTripper View Post
    If I could take a picture and drive at the same time I'd post a pic, but it basically says: "Ray's Retirement Party moved to 2/3/2013 in New Orleans LA. New England's not invited!" I love it.
    sign95.jpg

Nice!

Anyway to give the Pats and their fair weather fans a BIG F-U is great in my book!

Good luck in the Super Bowl Baltimore.....I picked your team all 3 playoff games despite most going the other way, and I don't think the SB will be any different.

I am a Jets fan to the core no question.....but am a fan of the game first and always been a big fan of Lewis and Reed.....would like to see Ed get a ring and see Ray go out on top.

Once again good luck and enjoy it.....can't wait till I see my squad in a SB someday.....gotta be a great fckin feeling!!!

Sent from my LG-P999

4. Re: Anybody see our billboard on 95?

Quote Originally Posted by NYJfanfromMA View Post
    Nice!

Anyway to give the Pats and their fair weather fans a BIG F-U is great in my book!

Good luck in the Super Bowl Baltimore.....I picked your team all 3 playoff games despite most going the other way, and I don't think the SB will be any different.

I am a Jets fan to the core no question.....but am a fan of the game first and always been a big fan of Lewis and Reed.....would like to see Ed get a ring and see Ray go out on top.

Once again good luck and enjoy it.....can't wait till I see my squad in a SB someday.....gotta be a great fckin feeling!!!

Sent from my LG-P999
    That's the way I look at it. After they put up that stupid billboard in "Pat's Country", it kinda irked me a little bit. It makes me happy and proud to see us put one up and slap them in their idiotic faces. They never heard of the word karma apparently.

But thanks for the kind words. Appreciate that. I like Rex and was sad to see him go to the Jets so I always secretly rooted for them, especially against the Pat's, but never against us of course. You guys need a new QB. Sanchez isn't taking you to the promised land anytime soon. But goodluck to you huys next year... And yeah, it feels great to be there. Never felt so good in a long time on Sunday. I just hope we can pull it out in 2 weeks.

Go Ravens!!

That's the one btw Iggyman. I'm going to try to get a good shot on myway home from work in the morning on 95!