Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Re: Ravens and Caldwell agree to deal for permanent OC/Also hired Juan Castillo.

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    I am guessing they cut Leach in the off season. I am hoping to see more of a blocking TE with some receiving ability used as an H-Back. Ravens were successfully using Pitta as an H-Back some yesterday. Would like to see them expand on that. Undrafted Free agent bruising Full back the rare occasions they need one.
    Leach has shown enough pass-catching skills to be that blocking TE who's occasionally used as an H-Back. If the cap isn't an issue, I'd prefer to keep him and expand his role to get more for our money out of him.

Re: Ravens and Caldwell agree to deal for permanent OC/Also hired Juan Castillo.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Great news! I was hoping we'd get Juan!
    when youve seen juan, youve seen jamal

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Re: Ravens and Caldwell agree to deal for permanent OC/Also hired Juan Castillo.

land-
    That's sooo bad, it's good! ;)

Wow, this is great!

Blog Entries

If you actually listen to Peyton Manning, he says that Jim Caldwell was the guy who took his game to another level.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    bye bye moeller
    Maybe, but I doubt they would have given Castillo such a title, if they were going to fire Moeller.

More importantly, Harbaugh also said that there'd be no other changes to the staff.

Jeff Zrebiec‏@jeffzrebiecsun
    Along with Caldwell, Harbaugh said his staff will return in tact next year w addition of Castillo.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    Maybe, but I doubt they would have given Castillo such a title, if they were going to fire Moeller.

More importantly, Harbaugh also said that there'd be no other changes to the staff.

Jeff Zrebiec‏@jeffzrebiecsun
    Along with Caldwell, Harbaugh said his staff will return in tact next year w addition of Castillo.
    well obvi u dont tell ur going to fire ur o line coach 2 weeks b4 the super bowl...lol

Castillo is a great hire. He should be able to coach up Gino to take over at center and get Oher to play better.
    He'll also coach up the back ups.

Two outstanding moves. Caldwell certainly deserves this vote of confidence. Castillo has a very low benchmark to improve on.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    when youve seen juan, youve seen jamal
    Let me Moeller over it a while.

This is great. It's not often that you get newness AND stability in the same guy.

Apparently Castillo has been hanging around the team for a few weeks now, looks like this has been in the works for a while.