Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Congrats and good luck from a Seahawks fan!

First of all congrats, your QB looks legit and anyone who continues to disrespect him is an idiot. Your defense made made Brady look average. Patriots had some very unlucky bounces but there is no question who was the better team yesterday.

Seahawks fans are going to be rooting like hell for you to take out the niners. We hate them much like you hate the steelers. Their coach is a total douche, congrats on having the better brother. Their fanbase is easily the worst in the NFL, I know the steelers are bad but trust me, you will have fun with them over the next couple weeks. Thugs and bandwagoners the lot of them.

49ers are definitely a talented team but I am confident your ravens will come out with a win. The last thing us hawks fans need is those douches running around with yet another Lombardi.

Your kicker ruined your championship for you last year, now you are due!

Good luck, go Ravens! (Until our teams meet again)

Right on, thanks!
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Re: Congrats and good luck from a Seahawks fan!

GTFO. You team got so freakin LUCKY last year beating us because of stupid David Reed fumbling TWO kickoffs. Bullspit!

Haha. Just kidding.

Thanks Roadhawk!! BTW I like your team as well. You guys have a lot to look forward to. Russell Wilson is legit and is only going to get better. Marshall Lynch has got to be the toughest running back to bring down. And tell Richard Sherman we'll be more than happy to make room for him over here:)

Blog Entries

The Seahawks were the most enjoyable team to watch this season. Richard Sherman looks like the second coming of Chris McAlister. In the age of rules designed to benefit offenses it was great to see an classic beat the snot out of you defense. And Russell Wilson....what do you even say about this guy? He was tremendous. Seahawks fans have a lot to look forward to.

The Seahawks were the last team to beat on the 49ers. I'm sure Harbaugh and the coaching staff are starting with that game in Seattle in their film study. It's not going to be easy but the Ravens will get this done.

6. The win against you guys was easily the biggest surprise of last season. We felt lucky to have pulled it off, which says something about your team.

Sorry, Richard Sherman is off the table :)

Quote Originally Posted by Roadhawk View Post
    The win against you guys was easily the biggest surprise of last season. We felt lucky to have pulled it off, which says something about your team.

Sorry, Richard Sherman is off the table :)
    Ha Ha. Got it. So what's the key to beating the niners? I feel like we've got him to get him to throw the ball 40-50 times and that means stopping the run game. I think Ron Jaworski said it best, Capernick is not quite a polish QB in that he hasn't turned into a progression reader yet. So if we play sound discplined run defense we make him dropback more than he wants. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Ha Ha. Got it. So what's the key to beating the niners? I feel like we've got him to get him to throw the ball 40-50 times and that means stopping the run game. I think Ron Jaworski said it best, Capernick is not quite a polish QB in that he hasn't turned into a progression reader yet. So if we play sound discplined run defense we make him dropback more than he wants. Thoughts?
    Yes, and maybe drop the safeties to make him go short. He likes to scramble and then fling it. But with Manningham gone, after Crabtree and Davis, you get Moss. So obviously we are going to have some options in coverage there.......and the Dome is a speed track. I think Jimmy Smith could be huge for us.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Brandon Browner isn't too shabby either. They are like a young Ravens defense, and I really like the rookie Bobby Wagner.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Yes, and maybe drop the safeties to make him go short. He likes to scramble and then fling it. But with Manningham gone, after Crabtree and Davis, you get Moss. So obviously we are going to have some options in coverage there.......and the Dome is a speed track. I think Jimmy Smith could be huge for us.
    Vernon Davis scares me the most. We've got to bracket him in coverage. It's going to be bombs away for our offense. Torrey on that surface is going to be fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Vernon Davis scares me the most. We've got to bracket him in coverage. It's going to be bombs away for our offense. Torrey on that surface is going to be fun to watch
    You got that right. Dickson could be huge too......
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    You got that right. Dickson could be huge too......
    Now that you mentioned it Dickson could actually be the xfactor. You know Pitta's huge day will get the niners attention when they look at the film