Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Congrats and good luck from a Seahawks fan!

Marshawn Lynch put the team on his back, doe! So much determination! (I won't link to the YouTube video as it is NSFW and not safe for kids, but if you are a Seahawks fan or have seen that Greg Jennings Madden YouTube, you know what I am talking about.)

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Thanks. I must say I was rooting for you guys to beat Atlanta. The Seahawks do have a bright future. They are going to be a force in the NFC.
    That's the thing right there.
    You look at their team and see how young they are.
    That team came so close and have a bitter taste in their mouth.
    There are two ways to respond to that...go back to work with a HUGE chip on your shoulder and come back better or you crumble and give up.
    I know they will come back stronger. That defense will be even better next year.
    They need to get Wilson more big weapons...maybe a huge TE or WR or both.
    Matt Ryan does so well in the passing game because he has two number 1 WRs and a HOF TE.
    He can almost always count on Jones going up and making a great catch at anytime.

Anyway, thanks goes out to the Seahawks for their support!
    In the meantime...GO RAVENS!

Quote Originally Posted by Roadhawk View Post
    To stop Kaepernick you will need to stop the run first. Frank Gore has the potential to rip off 15 yard runs all day and a lot of it is thanks to their o-line. However, if your linebackers over pursue on the run they will get burned by that read option play and before you know it Kaepernick just ran for 30 yards.
    (See GB v SF game). Your d just needs to stay deciplined and remember their assignments.

They also like to run trap plays sending a lineman across to pin a defender. They stopped doing that to us when we simply trapped their trapper.

Kaepernick seems to panic under pressure, so if your pass rush has a good day you should be in good shape.

Their defense is tough, especially up front. Not much to offer here, other than your run game will be important. Lynch gets 100 yards every single time we play them, Rice should be able to do the same. Their d-line is nasty and the strongest part of their defense. If you want to see just how nasty their line and linebackers can be, watch them against the bears this year. I know Flacco is a pocket guy so I'd say if your pocket holds up and Rice has a good day you'll be fine. Their secondary is good but definitely beatable, as Atlanta demonstrated.
    Good analysis.

Always loved the 'Hawks, especially in the Shaun Alexander days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie_Raven View Post
    Richard Sherman - 5th Round
    Brandon Browner - UFA after playing in CFL for a few seasons
    Kam Chancellor - 5th round

How do Seahawks find these guys?
    Using Madden cheats Draft Guide - they know the stats of each player well ahead of the draft.

;)
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Blog Entries

Love the Seahawks, was hoping they would beat Atlanta and they should have. That's the way it goes sometimes (as we know only too well).

Thanks for the props

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Seattle is one of my favorite cities, and the Seahawks are my favorite team in the NFC. I was hoping for a birdbath in the Superbowl. With the Ravens prevailing, of course.

PS: Do something about the neon uniforms.

Blog Entries

The Seahawks definitely have a bright future. I had read so many good things about Russell Wilson early in the season I picked him up on my FFL team. Never got a chance to play him but when Romo floundered for my wife's team I advised her to pick him up. She ended up winning her Super Bowl.

7. Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Seattle is one of my favorite cities, and the Seahawks are my favorite team in the NFC. I was hoping for a birdbath in the Superbowl. With the Ravens prevailing, of course.

PS: Do something about the neon uniforms.
    We already did man.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee414 View Post
    well, I guess Jaworski would know about Polish quarterbacks......
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Thanks, man and your team had a great season and will be back next year.

Pete did a great job and should be a candidate for coach of the year.

10. Re: Congrats and good luck from a Seahawks fan!

Quote Originally Posted by LEGIONofBOOM View Post
    We already did man.
    Yup, we've replaced them with the wolf grey uniforms that they wore in Toronto for the Bills game. And as a matter of fact, Jim Mora retired the lime green uniforms in the same season they've worn them. The reason? "We didn't win in them," he said.

Richard Sherman is such an agitator, I love it, hahaha ... Man, I wish he were a Raven! Can you imagine!
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Thanks for the well wishes Seahawks fans. When the Colts left, I adopted Seattle as my team, since I loved Steve Largent and the team colors. Your D is amazingly young and talented. I wanted the Ravens to draft Bobby Wagner. Thanks for the insight to the 9ners.