Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: The Bone Crusher - Pollard

I was rocking my Pollard jersey yesterday. Been a fan since he jacked up tammy when he was still with the Chefs.

love #31

Bernard Pollard Jr ‏@Crushboy31 Patriot fans take a chill pill. Please leave US (Fans, Cheerleaders, Coaches and Players) alone! Let us enjoy OUR time. Please & Thank You

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Misleading headline on that USA Today article:
    Bernard Pollard unapologetic for latest big hit on Pats

But then right there in the article, Pollard says, "It's just a tackle. It's football. He broke a hole and we filled. That's fine. That's football. I hope he's okay. We're competitive in the moment. But when everything calms down you want that guy to be okay."

How does that sound unapologetic?
    Screw what the butt-hurt idiots say (fans and media): Pollard's no thug.
    He plays strong safety the way it's supposed to be played. I recall Polamalu delivering some hard hits in his prime and everyone (again fans and media) going gaga just gushing over him for it.
    Nice double standard there, geez.

Heard on Mike&Mike yesterday that someone suggested a nickname of Bernard "The Redcoat" Pollard because he kills Patriots, lol.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

I don't always take out players, but when I do, I prefer New England Patriots.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Heard on Mike&Mike yesterday that someone suggested a nickname of Bernard "The Redcoat" Pollard because he kills Patriots, lol.
    "Mr. President, Mr. President...you need to call in the National Guard because we are killing the Patriots."

Classic: http://youtu.be/OxsHXuM6ah0

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    love #31

Bernard Pollard Jr ‏@Crushboy31 Patriot fans take a chill pill. Please leave US (Fans, Cheerleaders, Coaches and Players) alone! Let us enjoy OUR time. Please & Thank You
    Hilarious. "Could you please pass the Grey Poupon and be still with your tense thoughts".
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider Bernard Pollard fined $15,250 for unnecessary roughness, according to a league spokesman

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider Bernard Pollard fined $15,250 for unnecessary roughness, according to a league spokesman
    What utter BS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pollard did NOTHING wrong! What about that hit on Pitta?? Oh I forgot, the league is soft on the Patriots. It probably pained them to no end to fine Brady a measly $10K. What a friggin' joke this league is

Stop it! Are you serious? WTF Brady tries to castrate Reed an gets 10k. Pollard lays a hit perfectly wiythin the rules and gets fined 15.2? Man if he was a rook and not already a millionaire I'd argue we take up a collection to help pay it.

Apparently it was for the hit on Welker, no Ridley. I'm going to have to see the video before I rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    Apparently it was for the hit on Welker, no Ridley. I'm going to have to see the video before I rant.
    I think you are correct