Report from Gillette Stadium

Great game, incredible! Many, many Ravens fans there, heard the 7 Nation Army chant several times during the game. I was so sick of all the Pats love on TV and pictures of the smug fans on the Jumbotron. It was a special joy to see the fans bubble crushed, though I will say they were generally gracious and congratuatory. I was really impressed with the number of Ravens fans there, very apparent after the game behind the Ravens bench, probably 10,000, without exaggeration - pretty sweet! Also great to see Joe play so well in the playoffs, again. On to NOLA!

Blog Entries

Re: Report from Gillette Stadium

Great report. Thanks.

There's always a lot of purple in NE. One time the Ravens said it felt like a home
    game there was so much purple.

It was so awesome seeing all the Ravens fans around the stadium and Harbaugh and Suggs acknowledging the crowd with the victory lap!

Could hear the 7 nations chant very loudly on TV in the last five minutes of the game. Such a huge contingent of Ravens fans there, really amazing!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Could hear the 7 nations chant very loudly on TV in the last five minutes of the game. Such a huge contingent of Ravens fans there, really amazing!
    We knew you all were there when we heard the "O!" during the national anthem. Great showing, guys!

After watching Brady try to kick Ed Reed in the balls, the Refs one sided interpretation of the defensless receiver rule, and Bellicheat refuse to do a post game interview, i kind of wish our Fans up there in Cocksuckersboro had been treated to Ray Lewis doing his Dance on the final play of the Patriots latest unsuccessful SB bid since they got caught cheating by the NFL.

But the truth is not many Cheatriot fans were around to suffer any indignation or disrespect by that point in the game.

Hats off to the Ravens Fans who made the trek north!
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    We knew you all were there when we heard the "O!" during the national anthem. Great showing, guys!
    that was loud

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    After watching Brady try to kick Ed Reed in the balls, the Refs one sided interpretation of the defensless receiver rule, and Bellicheat refuse to do a post game interview, i kind of wish our Fans up there in Cocksuckersboro had been treated to Ray Lewis doing his Dance on the final play of the Patriots latest unsuccessful SB bid since they got caught cheating by the NFL.

But the truth is not many Cheatriot fans were around to suffer any indignation or disrespect by that point in the game.
    Hats off to the Ravens Fans who made the trek north!
    from the tv at a certain point it looked like nothing but Ravens fans like under 3 mins. It was awesome! Seven nation army chant was in full effect

It is a special kind of entitlement that lets a fan think it's OK to not even to man up and see the last bit of their supposedly favorite team's last game of the season through to the end. "Oh well, Pats lost, I'm disgusted, let me hustle out..."
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh