Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Flacco is the man! Flacco is elite!

Flacco is the man! I don't care what anyone else says. I don't care what I say. I don't care what you say. How many times do you have to outplay one of the best QB's in NFL history to be considered "elite." Joe Flacco, you took elite out for a steak dinner and never called it back. You eat pieces of shit like the Pats D for breakfast. YOU DEFINE ELITE! Go Flacco! Go Ravens!

Blog Entries

Re: Flacco is the man! Flacco is elite!

Fuck yeah he's elite and whoever has anything to say about it can kiss my ass!

*like*

Blog Entries
    :word

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I'd like to hear what Mr. Lamar "Flacco won't win a SB in my lifetime" Woodley has to say about this.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    Flacco is the man! I don't care what anyone else says. I don't care what I say. I don't care what you say. How many times do you have to outplay one of the best QB's in NFL history to be considered "elite." Joe Flacco, you took elite out for a steak dinner and never called it back. You eat pieces of shit like the Pats D for breakfast. YOU DEFINE ELITE! Go Flacco! Go Ravens!
    Where are those posters who claimed Flacco was not the future for the Ravens. Or Flacco should not get a huge contract because of the way he plays. Time to eat a lot of crow for the the naysayers.

He has earned a lot of respect this postseason. You can hear it in the reports from the talking heads. If he wins the SB he will suddenly become one of those "special" QBs who gets props all the time.

I think part of his reputation issue is that he is really very humble and comes across as sort of a simplistic guy. Kind of a country boy tossing TD passes. He lacks the marketing image of the other big QBs.

Flacco is playing elite. Been proud to call him the Ravens QB since day 1. He was on fire the 2nd half.

Hope he wins The Superbowl MVP!! Wacko for Flacco, pay the man!!

He powered the ball through the wind when it really mattered. The man has a cannon. And he's cool as a cucumber. :) Glad to have him as our QB. I never doubted we could win a Super Bowl with Flacco. I may have doubted he was elite, but screw it. That's done and over with. Flacco will make the plays for our 2nd Super Bowl! The D will have his back. Others have said it. I was reluctant to give in after having my heart ripped out the last two years, but now I'm all in. This is a team of destiny!

Interview on the sideline;
    Interviewer:"what does this win say about Joe Flacco?"
    Joe: "I don't know. Don't care. It says we have a really good team"

😂

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    Joe Flaaacco! He put 'da team on his back doe!

Those two TD throws to Boldin were amazing. He outclassed Brady on every level, I don't care about regular season numbers, they are some of the most misleading things you'll ever see(not that Flacco's were bad), but the head to heads in big games are what counts. Right now Mr Flacco has made it a habit of outplaying those so-called "Elite" Qb's.

Let's see...all he does is outplay Brady in what 6 of the 7 meetings? And you could even argue 7-7.

Brees? Yeah, check. Win.

Manning? Manning got the best of him early on in his career, but Joe put the whooping on him last week.

Eli? LOL. Crunch.

Ben? 2-0 in the last two meetings.

Rivers? 2-1 against pig-nose.

This playoff run Flacco is putting up historically great numbers. The guy is the most clutch QB in the NFL right now. Period.