Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pitta Love

Re: Pitta Love

Quote Originally Posted by sopranocorleone View Post
    Seriously. I was appalled that Nantz/Simms said it was a clean hit.
    I had turned on 98 Rock at halftime and they were going nuts and after the TD I rewound the DVR to that PLAY and I was shocked that Nantz/Simms said it was a clean hit. It was like ho hum no big deal. It sucks that the radio feed is 5 secs ahead

Blog Entries

Amazing. Or the Brady spike. The game was called in a one sided fashion. But the Ravens made sure it didn't matter. Now let's finish the job.

I respect the hell out of the Niners. I love the way they play and Kaep has a gun and wheels. It will be a big challenge.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Simms was besides himself after the game.

He's the guy who got upset for all us fans for complaining about the Brady Rule and
    all the other rules for pussy QBs.

He said just stop it, just stop it.

He was always a pusy.
    Or how about how he was more concerned for Brady's leg getting injured during Brady's cleats up BS on Ed. F CBS.

Blog Entries

Exactly, man.

Makes you sick. Simms also said I can't believe NE only scored 13 pts, only 13 pts. ilmao

They're gonna be worse when we beat SF so get used to it -lol.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-21-2013 at 02:16 AM.

I loved Pitta at BYU. Saw some tape and knew he was our guy. On these forums and others, I've ridden his @ss just like I've ridden Joe's...it was great to see him step up tonight!

In fact, just after he got rocked tonight, I said to two brawds sitting next to me, "watch that tough Morman SOB come right back and get this touchdown at the goal post!"

The only thing that surprised me was that I called the wrong pattern.
    Love me some Dennis.

Federal Express :)

7. Re: Pitta Love

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Federal Express :)
    I think it's American Express (He's everywhere you want to be, don't leave home without him).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    Still waiting for - and frosted about - the flag that should have been thrown on the play before his TD catch. Clearly a PF that should have been called. And, clear as day.

Oh well, glad he didn't get knocked out of the game, so he could come back and make them pay.
    :word

I was really raging about that when it happened. The refs didn't hesitate to penalize us for lesser hits, but on this one, Pitta's head snapped back and it was clearly a blow to the head. Not a peep out of them.

Do you guys really think it was a blow to the head? I'm not trying to sound like I'm picking a fight here but that one was pretty obviously a shoulder to shoulder type hit. Reminds me of the one I think Earl Thomas put on Davis later in the season that got incorrectly flagged. The other two hits called against the Ravens were pretty clearly helmet to helmet although I think the one Ray Lewis got flagged for could have gone either way considering how much time had passed

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    Do you guys really think it was a blow to the head? I'm not trying to sound like I'm picking a fight here but that one was pretty obviously a shoulder to shoulder type hit. Reminds me of the one I think Earl Thomas put on Davis later in the season that got incorrectly flagged. The other two hits called against the Ravens were pretty clearly helmet to helmet although I think the one Ray Lewis got flagged for could have gone either way considering how much time had passed
    If you look at the last replay (the one they play after the TD, as they're going to commercial), it is VERY clear that Mayo caught Pitta under the chin with his left shoulder, snapping Pitta's head back hard.

NFL rules clearly state you cannot make forceful contact with any part of the defender's body to the head OR NECK AREA of a defenseless receiver.

No doubt it should have been a PF penalty.

Blog Entries

I just saw Pitta's catch again on the 5. Man, what a hit. Gronk would have been ruined on that hit.

PItta had big TD too while Gronk watched injured from side lines.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-21-2013 at 07:21 AM.

Pitta is just so consistent.

I think he can be huge against the Niners.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold