Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 293031

Re: Super Bowl Road Trip -- Post Your Travel Plans, Suggestions Etc Here!

Quote Originally Posted by debwse View Post
    Now for the amazing part! We met Steve Bisciotti!!!! We were hanging out at the Hilton hoping to glimpse a few players getting onto the buses and instead out walked Mr. Bisciotti. We started yelling and cheering and he came over and spoke with my daughter and my son and asked how we got here this and that and we told him we drove 24 hr straight in RV and we didn't have tix but we came anyway. He asked my son actually if he was going to the game and my son replies no, but we wanted to but couldn't afford the tickets. Mr. Bisciotti replied...."Well now you do"...he handed my son TWO SUPER BOWL TICKETS! We went ballistic!
    Fantastic story .... congratulations. As you have seen in person, Steve is the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by debwse View Post
    we had the time of our lives down there....your city was so welcoming and kind to us we are definitely coming back.
    With kids at that age, I recommend that you come back for St. Jseph's Day or St. Patrick's Day parades. Or JazzFest. Much more family friendly -- IRC, there was no baring of breasts for these events, as contrasted to the "anything goes" mode of Mardi Gras (at least that's how it was in the 1980s when we lived there)

Deb, also check this out: http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/l...119006e5a.html .

Ardent Ravens fans and RV enthusiasts, Scott and Jackie Dunkel journeyed more than 1,000 miles to New Orleans in the comfort of their 45-foot recreational vehicle to watch their home team win the Super Bowl. The local couple’s travels will keep them on the road until mid-April.

If you know these people, pls shout out to me via PM. They would be neighbors and obviously Ravens fanatics, whose RV I have seen locally.
    Last edited by Mista T; 02-10-2013 at 07:14 PM.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Super Bowl Road Trip -- Post Your Travel Plans, Suggestions Etc Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Fantastic story .... congratulations. As you have seen in person, Steve is the real deal.

With kids at that age, I recommend that you come back for St. Jseph's Day or St. Patrick's Day parades. Or JazzFest. Much more family friendly -- IRC, there was no baring of breasts for these events, as contrasted to the "anything goes" mode of Mardi Gras (at least that's how it was in the 1980s when we lived there)

Deb, also check this out: http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/l...119006e5a.html .

If you know these people, pls shout out to me via PM. They would be neighbors and obviously Ravens fanatics, whose RV I have seen locally.
    Thanks for the tips on the Mardi Gras next year. I do not know the people from the RV blog but they sound amazing and their RV sounds like a mansion LOL. My is only 35 ft and driving 2280 miles in ours with 13 people was little tight LOL....their 45 footer sounds like the way to go LOL...but I wouldn't want that monthly payment on it tho LOL. Take care and thanks again.

GO RAVENS!
    2013 THE QUEST FOR 3
    Deb :-)