Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Super Bowl Road Trip -- Post Your Travel Plans, Suggestions Etc Here!

Ticket prices keep dropping.

Now I am seeing $1400 for a single seat. Last week it was ~$2300 if I recall.

2. Re: Super Bowl Road Trip -- Post Your Travel Plans, Suggestions Etc Here!

I'm leaving on Friday and looking for a single. PSL Holder in Sec 146. Please contact me at ebabyyardsale1@yahoo.com

For those of you that don't have tickets, as noted by other posters, the ticket prices are dropping big time. This guy predicts tickets should be close to face in the next 2 - 3 days: http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/dol...r-bowl-tickets

4. Re: Super Bowl Road Trip -- Post Your Travel Plans, Suggestions Etc Here!

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    What's your email address because you're still not set up to receive PMs.
    K
    Last edited by RopleyRaven; 01-30-2013 at 03:36 PM.

So how many UK fans are going to be there?

6. Re: Super Bowl Road Trip -- Post Your Travel Plans, Suggestions Etc Here!

I'm interested in the Sect 144 ticket if still available? Please contact me at ebabyyardsale1@yahoo.com. Work in Canton, live in Carroll county so can meet anywhere for exchange.

Blog Entries

Gkb. Seems like a good deal. Do you know who is running this? I am not familiar with bmorearoundtown
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    My hubby and I are going to the Purple Pep Rally at the Krazy Korner. It starts 7 PM on Saturday night. Cover is $20 which gets you a DJ (he's good, I heard him spin down in TN last year), a place to sit and chill with other Ravens fans & 3 for 1 Buds & Bud Lights. Here's the link to by tickets: http://www.bmorearoundtown.com/event....php?event=BWM

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post
    Gkb. Seems like a good deal. Do you know who is running this? I am not familiar with bmorearoundtown
    It's associated with Sports Tickets Unlimited (formerly Sports Travel Unlimited), which is run by Steve Nickel. I went with STU to the SB35 and had a blast. A buddy of mine is going down with STU this weekend. So, I trust it. You pay through PayPal and get a receive. I dropped an e-mail off to BmoreAroundTown with a question and within a few minutes, got a reply back.

EDIT: To all my fellow RRR posters, if you see a chick in an old-school (circa 1996/97) authetic Ravens #6 jersey with "GKB" on the back on Saturday night in the FQ, come up and introduce yourself. On Sunday, I'll be wearing my game day #66 Ravens jersey with my last name on it and in my camos.

I might bite at face value, if anyone has anything PM me please or levin.pix@gmail.com
    Way Down South in New Orleans

10. Re: Super Bowl Road Trip -- Post Your Travel Plans, Suggestions Etc Here!

Do you know if under 21s can get in? I did email them but haven't got a reply. My stepson will be one month off 21 (shame!!)

It's associated with Sports Tickets Unlimited (formerly Sports Travel Unlimited), which is run by Steve Nickel. I went with STU to the SB35 and had a blast. A buddy of mine is going down with STU this weekend. So, I trust it. You pay through PayPal and get a receive. I dropped an e-mail off to BmoreAroundTown with a question and within a few minutes, got a reply back.

EDIT: To all my fellow RRR posters, if you see a chick in an old-school (circa 1996/97) authetic Ravens #6 jersey with "GKB" on the back on Saturday night in the FQ, come up and introduce yourself. On Sunday, I'll be wearing my game day #66 Ravens jersey with my last name on it and in my camos.

11. Re: Super Bowl Road Trip -- Post Your Travel Plans, Suggestions Etc Here!

Me! :hammer:
    So how many UK fans are going to be there?

12. Re: Super Bowl Road Trip -- Post Your Travel Plans, Suggestions Etc Here!

The ticket has gone to the first post pslholder96. Cheers. Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by RopleyRaven View Post
    Hi All,
    I'm new posting on here.
    I have one spare ticket for the Superbowl on Sunday and would like to sell it. I've looked at Viagogo but there is not time to ship the ticket so would want to meet someone in New Orleans to hand over. Any advise on how to sell a ticket?
    Soooooo excited to be going to the Superbowl!!!! happyanim