Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Congrats and good luck Ravens

That end of half sequence and Welker's dropped pass did you in.

Thanks for the congrats, though.

2. Re: Congrats and good luck Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    2nd half really defined the game. Many of us were writing off the team at halftime, didn't think we'd get it done.

btw, still think Belichick is a punk. Stop hiding after losses.

But to echo the others...classy post. 1st half, really all game, was just amazing football. I did not think it was won until Cary's endzone pick.
    2nd half was from a defensive standpoint, one of the best defensive half of adjustments I've seen. Absolutely remarkable they kept Brady to zero points.

Both coordinators outcoached NE's staff in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by sopranocorleone View Post
    That end of half sequence and Welker's dropped pass did you in.

Thanks for the congrats, though.
    That didn't help. But I felt that if we could have gotten points after you guys took a 21-13 lead, even with just a FG, it still would have been manageable. Ridley fumbling the ball was the turning point IMO. Our defense needed a breather but the fumble brought them back on the field against a hot offense.
    Last edited by PatsFan in MD; 01-21-2013 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post

The only person I've blown up on is Shannon Sharpe. Get over yourself
    I was harsh on you for that, I was caught up in the moment. Overall you contributed to the board, so excuse my over exuberance. Happy journey, maybe next year.

Flacco was hot in 2nd half. D Balled out, Wow!! Great game.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan in MD View Post
    That didn't help. But I felt that if we could have gotten points after you guys took a 21-13 lead, even with just a FG, it still would have been manageable. Ridley fumbling the ball was the turning point IMO. Our defense needed a breather but the fumble brought them back on the field against a hot offense.
    The great sports anal-yst said for the past two games ,our defense was old, and had too many plays from the week before and the Ravens defense would get tired. Ravens defense gave the Offense the opportunity to have the ball to score. Was glad to see the pats defense gassed in the 4th quarter. Joe and the offense put on a clinic on how to move the ball and tire out the pats defense.
    See you next year unless those teams in your division get better and beat the pats.

Blog Entries

Speaking of Ridley, hope he's alright. That was a HUGE hit, I told my wife RIGHT away "He got knocked out, that's why he dropped the ball", because it was almost exactly like what happened to McGahee in the playoffs a few years ago, except he had to be stretchered off. I know Ridley was moving on the field and walked off, so hopefully just a concussion, but that was rough.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!