Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213

Re: Brady Wins NFL Shame Report with his #1 Slide Kick into Ed Reed !!! Look Tom you are a winner LOL

I remember Jim Harbs fit on the sidelines. That was pretty funny.

Blog Entries

Re: Brady Wins NFL Shame Report with his #1 Slide Kick into Ed Reed !!! Look Tom you are a winner LOL

The guy who does those HAS to be a Steelers fan, right? He has a black and gold jersey'd statue and always screams about someone making Joe Flacco look good.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    Pats fans are classy!

regarding the kick.
    http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...ide-page3.html
    lol they sure are.

Don't sound sour-grapey or delusional at all.....

Even though No one's ever seen anything like this from a QB slide- where the QB is usually shielding themselves on the ground when doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Don't hold your breath. I see the league not fining and the rationale being, "Well, we couldn't judge intent." Then you will say, "What about Suh?" And the league will respond, "Well, Suh was a repeat offender. Brady isn't." And around and around we will go.

Just let it go. We have a big and difficult game to play in two weeks and our focus should be on that. The league will do whatever it will do.
    True.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    Pfft... you suiting up? ...Tightening your chin strap and all that. Lol.

For Fans, these two weeks are about stories, media, and hype. Let the team get prepared while we talk shit, buy beer, and plan the Super Bowl evening menu.

P.S. When/If Brady gets fined... Then, (and only then) can we begin to discuss the end of their dynasty! I hope they fall hard. Because I hate the Patriots more than the Steelers.
    This.

To me, I hated the Steelers more when Cowher and Hines were on the team. No, I just want us to win the games since they're our division rivals. But I totally respect them and the organisation way more than the Patriots and their classless fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Too funny.

I wonder if there are any more of this meme floating around?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    Ed's comments about Brady are curious to me. The Ravens can't afford to give him the money he wants next year and it has been speculated all year that a good fit would be the Patriots. Reed has been vocal in the past about his contract which leads me to believe he wants a big pay day. His kind words could be his way of courting a menages-a-trois bromance(Bellicheck, Brady and Reed).
    Hm.. IOnteresting point you raise.

It would be sad to see Reed go; but please go to another place like Indy or the Seahawks or something.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    The guy who does those HAS to be a Steelers fan, right? He has a black and gold jersey'd statue and always screams about someone making Joe Flacco look good.
    lol Yeah he is a Steeler fan. Doesn't hide it though.
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Blog Entries

Re: Reed puts Brady kick to rest as Brady apologizes while NFL investigates

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    This has no bearing on it deserves a fine or not.
    An apology does not change if he deserves a fine. And accepting the apology has even less of bearing on a fine.
    Point is, in the end he did the right thing fine or no fine and Ed is cool
    with it. Suh never did anything but pay the fine.

Re: Reed puts Brady kick to rest as Brady apologizes while NFL investigates

How the txt went down between Ed and Brady:

http://profootballmock.com/tom-brady...xt-to-ed-reed/
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.