Page 1 of 13 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

The Brady Kick (Merged)

I hated the Patritos and Brady before, but respected their success.

I don't think I can even do that now.

The kick to Reed was despicable. He could have severely injured Reed. It was clearly intentional.

The fact that a penalty flag wasn't thrown is astonishing. A QB sliding is supposed to surrender himself...not attack the opposition with their spikes.

They seem to be a group of horrible, entitled inidviduals that resort to cheating to get their way.

Re: The Brady Kick

I totally agree! I was soooooo pissed that there was no flag!

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    I hated the Patritos and Brady before, but respected their success.

I don't think I can even do that now.

The kick to Reed was despicable. He could have severely injured Reed. It was clearly intentional.

The fact that a penalty flag wasn't thrown is astonishing. A QB sliding is supposed to surrender himself...not attack the opposite with their spikes.

They seem to be a group of horrible, entitled inidviduals that resort to cheating to get their way.
    Jesus Christ with the cheating shit again. It may have been a dirty play, intentional or not. Maybe it warranted a penalty, maybe not. But it was ONE play. I doubt Brady is enough of an athletic kickboxer to aim specifically at Ed Reed's knee on a designed "Hey guys I'm gonna scramble and blow his knee out" play. Freak accident if any injury came of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    Jesus Christ with the cheating shit again. It may have been a dirty play, intentional or not. Maybe it warranted a penalty, maybe not. But it was ONE play. I doubt Brady is enough of an athletic kickboxer to aim specifically at Ed Reed's knee on a designed "Hey guys I'm gonna scramble and blow his knee out" play. Freak accident if any injury came of it.
    Time to go away, dude.

I smell an idiot...does anyone else smell this?

Blog Entries

You don't think that once Brady saw Reed closing in on him he saw an opportunity? Or do you not think that Brady is a high quality QB capable of making such a quick decision?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    I smell an idiot...does anyone else smell this?
    Naw, he's been cool most of the week. He's just frustrated.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

No one ever slides with one leg up. That was intentional 100%. Gronky kong you can suck it bud, but hey at least you don't have to worry about choking in the super bowl again. Your dynasty ended about 8 years ago, get over yourself

Brady proved all of his prognosticators correct, he is the selfish little bitch. Slide and avoid the hit. Do not spike a defender pulling up on lighting you up. His reputation will be tarnished by his gutless cheap shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Naw, he's been cool most of the week. He's just frustrated.
    Ok. I'll believe you since I'm not on this board all week long and I know you are a normal poster. I just was defending our territory...haha.

Blog Entries

The officials tried everything they could do to give the Pats the game. The calls were so one-sided.

Once the refs realized the Pats didn't have the heart to win they started to call a fair game.

If anyone else had pulled that bitch ass kick they would have been penalized/ejected.

Patriots haven't won a SB since caught cheating.

The Ravens beat the Pats up like little schoolboys tonight. Show some humility.

Blog Entries

That was a straight red card by a mile in any professional soccer match anywhere in the world. Only one thing on Brady's mind there with the foot up. Should have been 15 yards, no doubt about it. But what else would you expect from that cocksucking loser?
    Last edited by NC Raven; 01-21-2013 at 12:02 AM. Reason: to call Tom Brady a cocksucking loser