Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: The Brady Kick

I grew up in Baltimore, and now live in New England. I watch the Patriots. I root for them as my #2 team. I've always been inclined to defend them and Tom Brady when I see the attacks they get here and elsewhere.

Then I saw Tom Brady aim his spikes at Ed Reed's leg.

Eff it. Brady is a cheap ass punk. Glad he's headed to his sofa.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    You don't think that once Brady saw Reed closing in on him he saw an opportunity? Or do you not think that Brady is a high quality QB capable of making such a quick decision?
    LOL......., well played, I'd appreciate a response to this!
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Blog Entries

Brady should've been ejected for that. Sliding into someone with spikes can severely hurt them. I've seen it happen plenty of times playing baseball.

[QUOTE=Paintballguy;565584]Brady should've been ejected for that. Sliding into someone with spikes can severely hurt them. I've seen it happen plenty of times playing baseball.[/QUOTe

Hopefully the leaque will fine him. How about Pitta's head whipped back by the helmet hit, no flag,WTF. Refs tried, but Ravens couldn't be denied. thought for sure the fumble would be over rule.

Just try to imagine Flacco going into a slide and pulling a stunt like that. Can you even imagine it? That was low rent.

Flacco doesn't slide. Just ask that Bronco linebacker from a couple years ago.

JOE TRUCKS MEN OVER WHEN HE RUNS.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    How about Pitta's head whipped back by the helmet hit, no flag,WTF. Refs tried, but Ravens couldn't be denied.
    I was apoplectic over that, especially after the Ravens had been flagged for, I think, three personal fouls already by that point, all of which were not half as severe as this.

Then Pitta comes back and scores a TD on the very next play. Dennis Pitta, sir, I tip my hat to you. Way to play tough.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Flacco doesn't slide. Just ask that Bronco linebacker from a couple years ago.

JOE TRUCKS MEN OVER WHEN HE RUNS.
    Agreed. Joe is a man unlike Ms. Brady. I've never seen someone hit the turf or turf a ball so fast in my life.

9. Re: The Brady Kick

Pshhhh, if that was Flacco, forget it. Then again, Joe isn't a douche bag. I could not believe there was not a 15 yard penalty, that was the least they could do. He intentionally looked at Reed's leg the whole way. I knew from that point we'd win. That crap comes back to bite you.

On a side note... Bernard Pollard must be every single Patriots fan's nightmare. That guy just wrecks them every time lol. That play was the play of the game, in my opinion.

Blog Entries

Pollard has taken out so many Patriots

At the risk of sounding trite, Bernard Pollard is one-man wrecking crew :)

We all knew that the Ravens would havce to beat both the Patriots and the Refs and it was clearly illustrated before a National TV audience tonight.

Our guy hits their receiver with his shoulder and draws a personal foul.
    Their QB tries to denut Ed Reed and there is no flag.
    Dennis Pitta gets his head completely jerked backwards from a blatant head to head hit and there is no call.

The Cheatriots and the NFL should be asshamed of themselves.

I imagine that the NFL will fine the guy who jacked Pitta up. However, the disparity of these "defensless receiver" calls this season should merit an apology from the NFL, and the Patriot organization should be exposed as the pitiful cheating bastards that they are.

The whole world saw it Mr. Goodell and Mr. Kraft. You can deny it all you want but both of you are fucking liars and we're going to the Super Bowl despite your best efforts to cheat us out of it.

Go Ravens!!!
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!