Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Dean Pees and Jim Caldwell

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Talk about an adjustment in the second half by Caldwell. We were cursing him in the first half.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Exactly Cam's greatest shortcoming, much less adjusting between series

The second half was great but I'm not giving him a pass for the atrocious play calling early.

Its the exact same thing we CRUCIFIED cam for.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

A lot of people bitching about Pees through the first half, but I didn't see anything wrong with Pees through the entire game, other than a couple times the Pats caught Kruger in coverage, which is going to happen. I came into this game expecting the Patriots to put up 21-28 points regardless of what the Ravens D did, to hold them to 13 is just incredible.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Pee's had some great things to say in the post game from the locker room. said they expected the play they gave up the TD on if they blitzed. Ran it right in practice screw up in the game. I think it helped Pees knew Brady a little bit from being a coach there. I'm not wild about Kruger in coverage either, I'd rather see him rush the QB. But I can see why they might want to switch it up from time to time

Going into the half I was nothing but confident because I knew they'd make the necessary adjustments, feels good to have that feeling.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    This was a weird game. I don't think we had a single sack of Brady all day, yet shut him out in the 2nd half. When was the last time a team shut out the Patriots in the 2nd half of a game?

Let's give Caldwell credit. Aside from that one possession late in the game where they passed instead of running the ball, the playcalling was brilliant. Cameron would be too damn stubborn to ever go 20-30 straight plays from the shotgun, no matter how well they were working.
    The D didn't get a sack, but they did get pressure on Brady and scored a number of good hits. In the red zone, they really tightened up except for the screwed communication on the Welker touchdown.

I don't have any complaints about the offense, and didn't during the game. They pounded the rock, got a good, balanced touchdown drive to answer the Pats' opening 3, and used those big bodies to wear on the front seven. In the second half, Caldwell took advantage.

Wilfork's name was mentioned only to mention he wasn't being mentioned. Great job by Birk, Yanda, and KO.