Page 65 of 136 FirstFirst ... 6364656667 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Game Thread: Conference Weekend: vs New England

Y'know, it really seemed like the team was signaling "hey it's clusterfuck time" at the end of the half. I feel pretty good going into the half only down 6 and getting the ball.

Blog Entries

Re: Game Thread: Conference Weekend: vs New England

It's anyones game.

It would be nice though for the Ravens to challenge a little down field with Talib out.

Ha, it's so nice to be a Pats fan. I've seen Brady get away with hundreds of kicks to defenders' legs while sliding

For the love of god, open up the play calling on both sides of the ball. If not we have no chance

Blog Entries

Let's see what adjustments get made. I like how Harbaugh answered that question from Wilcotts. "Tell 'em to go win the game".

Could argue Brady could have been ejected for that. As a soccer fan, I've seen bones get snapped that way on a regular basis.

Disgusting act

Blog Entries

The D is holding up it aint pretty but when the offense keeps not making plays this is what happens. we need better DTs outside of ngata and jones cody and kemo are pieces of shit.

Blog Entries

Glad we're only down by 6, and offense get it backs. CRUCIAL we get 3 or 7 on the opening drive. And D needs to BIG TIME reorganize. NE is basically pushing us into doing whatever THEY want us to do. Ray Lewis on a blocker, Kruger getting stonewalled, failing to contain the edges on rushing plays. Tom Brady is all but having his way with the D, we HAVE to flip the momentum in the 2nd half. Get pressure, get containment on the line, SOMETHING.

Offense, if you're going to commit to the run, start finding their weak spots. Up the middle isn't getting you anything. Hoping Talib is out for the game, that would definitley give us a boost in the pass.

Ugh, I need a drink

Love Harbs attitude! Six points down is not 60. 2nd half around the corner and the road to NOLA. Ravens have taken their shots and it is only 13-7. Better that than ten points.

Defense is playing as well as expected, especially since NE started two of their drives at midfield. Offense needs to outscore them, plain and simple. Need an opening drive score, even if a FG.

Someone who knows the rules well want to chime in:

According to the new rule wouldn't it have been correct to call a false start on Brady on that direct snap play since he was moving his hands around at the snap of the ball? What is the difference between what he did and moving your hands on a hard count trying to draw an offsides?
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

It's almost like this offense did nothing all week except look at their highlights from the Denver game and forget there was another game before the Super Bowl.