Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

trying for an emotional lift......

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/20...VfL/story.html

Though the 2012 season was not dedicated to Myra, and the team no longer wears the “MHK” patches on their uniforms, Patriots owner Robert Kraft is dedicating the Baltimore rematch Sunday to her memory. “It’s the second championship game at home, and it’s in her honor,” Kraft said this week, sitting behind a massive desk in his office at Gillette Stadium.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Re: trying for an emotional lift......

just pathetic I think.....

One of those new people is Ricki Noel Lander, the 32-year-old dancer and actress he’s been seeing. The couple have been spotted arm in arm everywhere from London to Cape Cod to Sun Valley, Idaho. Some of those close to Kraft credit Lander with helping to pull him out of a deep depression brought on by his wife’s death.

For the past several months, the Globe has requested an interview with Robert Kraft to discuss his life after Myra, but it wasn’t until this week that he felt ready to talk . On Jan. 11, the Patriots called the Globe to say the interview would happen — if the team beat the Houston Texans.

Blog Entries

Kraft moved on pretty quickly after 50 years of marriage. He's been with his granddaughter aged girlfriend for a long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Kraft moved on pretty quickly after 50 years of marriage. He's been with his granddaughter aged girlfriend for a long time now.
    Agreed!

To me, this reeks of a pathetic attempt to draw up sympathy...

but I like the last line ... Myra, are you listening?

Pathetic. She sees you Kraft....

Didn't he say last years win was for her? Are they gonna rehash this every time the Pats play a big game? I mean come on dude, seems like overkill. You got a fortune and a chick 1/3 of your age, who feels sorry for him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by timmyonfleet View Post
    Didn't he say last years win was for her? Are they gonna rehash this every time the Pats play a big game? I mean come on dude, seems like overkill. You got a fortune and a chick 1/3 of your age, who feels sorry for him.
    +1 guy sounds like a douche. His wife dies and he starts banging a young chick shortly after. Now he wants to dedicate the game to his wife? What a prick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    +1 guy sounds like a douche. His wife dies and he starts banging a young chick shortly after. Now he wants to dedicate the game to his wife? What a prick
    Yep.... hope it bites him in the arse!

Blog Entries

Yewewww! What they do behind closed doors is their business.

Blog Entries

I kind've hope they try to make a big deal about dedicating this to Myra...because it's so cliched and rehashed, maybe the karma will swing moreso our way.

Look, I'm not going to judge the guy about being with someone else, and how soon, or anything. But it's really weird to dedicate last season to Myra Kraft, do nothing for her the rest of this season, then all of a sudden bring her name out again vs Ravens.

Grasping at straws. We've played the whole year with the Art patch on our uniform, but are we constantly talking about it?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    Yewewww! What they do behind closed doors is their business.
    Frankly I could give a fig about him and his new gf, but it is a db move to drum up emotions prior to a game after not having done so all season.

Excuse me for a lack of a sympathy for a guy who lost his wife 2 years ago and is now parading around with a 30 year old actress on his arm. Our former owner and man who gave us back football is 6 ft deep. How about we rip them apart for our savior here in charm city. Win this shit for ART!!!