Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: If we win, how will you celebrate?

I'll probably be going nuts & yelling hollering :) That's if I have a voice left by then..... I think we'll win but if we don't I just home we play well.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    I think you ought to join T ZSpot and me at the Polar Bear Plunge. We'll have a good cry, an awesome leak, then shuck them drawers 'n jump in the Bay! :)
    I'll be the one behind the video camera recording you guys leaking and shucking drawers

I will chug one last Steele Reserve High Gravity Lager. Not great taste, and technically it is probably a Malt Liquor at over 8% alcohol, but at $1.29 for a 24 oz can, you can't beat the value. Then I will call my brother in Medford, Massachusetts and offer my condolences.

I have a buddy who grew up with me in Towson, and has since moved to the Boston area after college....and committed the ultimate sin by becoming a Patriots fan. Since he moved before the arrival of the Ravens he doesn't get it. Every time he comes to town he is flummoxed by the purple pride. I try to tell him- Baltimore is a Football Town now, Dude. You're stuck in the '80s.
    You know I'll be blowing up his phone as soon as the whistle blows and victory is ours
    And the Beatdown goes on.......