Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: If we win, how will you celebrate?

Wife very sick with flu. So it'll be one bottle of 8 year old George Dickel Tennessee sour mash AND a bottle of 1835 Texas bourbon. If we go to overtime, Bogle chardonnay and Guinness Black Lager are ready to come off the bench.

By shaking my head and saying WOW!Will then follow the football news to see who is saying what. Then I will have the best week ever gloating about the victory.

The last time we won the AFC, I break-danced in the club level at M&T.

I can't say what I would do this time, except for one thing - I'd be booking a flight for Feb.1.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Gin and Cigar (poolside) here in Palm Coast Florida. Same as I do when they lose, but for a better reason. Then figger out a way to get to the Superbowl!!! Guess I could drive. Bourbon Street will be hopping!!! GO BLACKBIRDS - WIN THIS FOR RAY-RAY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    GO BLACKBIRDS - WIN THIS FOR RAY-RAY!!!!
    And for Ed Reed!

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quietly but with a big smile as my kids and I leave Gillette Stadium among the entitled and pissed off Pats fans - going to enjoy that!

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    I will jump into the Chesapeake Bay stark naked :o LOL....J/K I really don't know
    The Polar Bear Plunge is next Saturday at Sandy Point State Park so your dream celebration could happen lol!
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    I for one will probably run around my house and yard screaming my head off and hugging everything I see...including inanimate objects LOL I will have some celebratory liquor handy and will be ready to do a virtual toast with all my fellow Ravens fans. How about everyone else?
    I think you ought to join T ZSpot and me at the Polar Bear Plunge. We'll have a good cry, an awesome leak, then shuck them drawers 'n jump in the Bay! :)
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

I'm seriously considering going to New Orleans. I'm not sure what a Super Bowl ticket will cost, but I will at least be in the best party city I've ever been to.

Champagne, hookers, and alot of dope!

11. Re: If we win, how will you celebrate?

Well I'm recording my reaction from the 4th quarter on...little playoff tradition I have so I can remember the memories no matter how good or bad. I'll def be jumping for joy around my house, will run outside and start screaming and jumping around the neighborhood like a mad man, and finish off with my playoff victory lap!

I have to go to work Sunday night, so my celebration will be brief and sober.

However, I'm going to Hawaii the day after the SuperBowl for 9 days of out of my mind, over the top, rum soaked island partying.

I'm seriously considering the PBP idea as some sort of karmic offering to the football gods though. Sounds like a fun idea.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron