Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 26
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    382

    Re: Deion Branch - the forgotten man







  2. #14

    Re: Deion Branch - the forgotten man

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Thinking View Post
    2005 Superbowl MVP that single handedly defeated the Eagles... that little extremely quick, intelligent and athletic guy.. that's now healthy
    I agree. The Ravens need to gameplan for the best receiver in the league.........




  3. #15

    Re: Deion Branch - the forgotten man

    Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    I agree. The Ravens need to gameplan for the best receiver in the league.........
    He'll be playing at safety this weekend. I'll set his interception line at 3.5 and take the over




  4. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,358

    Re: Deion Branch - the forgotten man

    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    He'll be playing at safety this weekend. I'll set his interception line at 3.5 and take the over
    Ed Reed is good, but I 'll take the under.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  5. #17

    Re: Deion Branch - the forgotten man

    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    He'll be playing at safety this weekend. I'll set his interception line at 3.5 and take the over
    Welcome back. As you can see Patriots fans were represented very well on this thread before you showed up......




  6. #18

    Re: Deion Branch - the forgotten man

    Quote Originally Posted by Critical Thinking View Post
    Well I figured if a third string LB can talk trash to us, out of the blue than .... And scare you guys? All I have to do is say Tom Brady for that.. the GOAT, in his prime. I'm simply just stating the obvious.
    lol, do u seriously think Tom Brady scares the Ravens? I guess you haven't been watching Ravens/ Pats games the past 5 years. Dropped balls from Mark Clayton and Lee Evans are th eonly reason you have a winning record in our head to head matchups since Flacco and Harbs arrived.
    "Sorry officer, nothing wrong here. I'm just watching the Ravens game!"




  7. #19

    Re: Deion Branch - the forgotten man

    Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Welcome back. As you can see Patriots fans were represented very well on this thread before you showed up......
    You guys aren't too bad...

    when you aren't stuck thinking Brady isn't a top 20 QB




  8. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,358

    Re: Deion Branch - the forgotten man

    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    You guys aren't too bad...

    when you aren't stuck thinking Brady isn't a top 20 QB
    He's not even top 20 this year.








    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  9. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    9,150
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Deion Branch - the forgotten man

    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    You guys aren't too bad...

    when you aren't stuck thinking Brady isn't a top 20 QB
    Anybody who doesn't think Brady is one of the best ever is high. I tell you straight up that I can't stand him as a player, but I still respect that he's one of the best qb's to ever play. I just hope he retires sooner than later.




  10. #22

    Re: Deion Branch - the forgotten man

    The premise of this thread is absurd. Branch has 145 yards on 16 receptions in 10 games this year. Put your best 11 on the field and don't forget that some of those will need to block.




  11. #23

    Re: Deion Branch - the forgotten man

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    The premise of this thread is absurd. Branch has 145 yards on 16 receptions in 10 games this year. Put your best 11 on the field and don't forget that some of those will need to block.
    I don't know why the guy thought Deion Branch would be a thread-worthy receiver especially on a Ravens forum, but he has atleast always been reliable for the Patriots when they needed him most. He won't fuck up a defensive gameplan and break out with a 10 catch 150 yard game at this point in his career, but he's still the guy who, on 4th and 13 with the Super Bowl on the line, Brady can trust and go to. I love Deion Branch, one of the only jerseys I have is his. He may make an impact (on a 3rd down catch or on a broken play) in a key part of the game, but he aint nothing anybody on that defense should be shaking in their boots about.

    Matthew Slater, on the other hand...




  12. #24

    Re: Deion Branch - the forgotten man

    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    I don't know why the guy thought Deion Branch would be a thread-worthy receiver especially on a Ravens forum, but he has atleast always been reliable for the Patriots when they needed him most. He won't fuck up a defensive gameplan and break out with a 10 catch 150 yard game at this point in his career, but he's still the guy who, on 4th and 13 with the Super Bowl on the line, Brady can trust and go to. I love Deion Branch, one of the only jerseys I have is his. He may make an impact (on a 3rd down catch or on a broken play) in a key part of the game, but he aint nothing anybody on that defense should be shaking in their boots about.

    Matthew Slater, on the other hand...
    Lol. This thread needs to die.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland