Watch The Baltimore Police Department’s Crazed, Militaristic Tribute To The Ravens (Includes Cop Rap)

My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Re: Watch The Baltimore Police Department’s Crazed, Militaristic Tribute To The Ravens (Includes Cop Rap)

some cheesy parts, but hey, I have NO problem with the city police coming out in support of the team!
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Re: Watch The Baltimore Police Department’s Crazed, Militaristic Tribute To The Ravens (Includes Cop Rap)

Funny stuff, although I'm not sure it's such a good idea to do "The Squirrel" in front of a police attack dog!!! ;)

Blog Entries

"Crazed, militaristic"--? WTF?? Only someone who whimpers every time Tom Lady's tutu gets ruffled in the pocket could apply those terms to this.

"Amateurish but heartfelt" comes closer.

Disappointed that Bunk and McNulty are not included in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    "Crazed, militaristic"--? WTF?? Only someone who whimpers every time Tom Lady's tutu gets ruffled in the pocket could apply those terms to this.

"Amateurish but heartfelt" comes closer.
    yeah...not really sure about "crazed" much less "militaristic."
    i guess they'd prefer something morelike this...http://youtu.be/hH8vS3u2Cc8

Guys, it's Deadspin ... words like "crazed" and "militaristic" are used because they're funny, not exactly because they're accurate.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh