Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 67
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,745

    Re: Dear Baltimore and fans..



    Quote Originally Posted by rlh445 View Post
    No he didn't....did you read what he wrote? He said the Steelers are 'playing possum' and will forever win the AFCN after this season, he LOATHES (his capitalization) the thought of Joe getting a ring because he sucks, Ray Lewis' career will always be 'tarnished' after 'many' (uh there weren't many guy, there was one) incidents LIKE BEN (uh, Big Jen was accused multiple times of rape, Ray Lewis wasn't charged with obstruction of justice many times and he actually paid his dues to the families) and right around there I stopped reading. He's a super dippy Steelers fan that is jaded that for the second straight year, we took the AFCN and for the second straight year we're in the AFCCG while his horrible team stays home. F him.

    It's like saying, 'Hey fuck you! You're a great person,'. Doesn't work
    I think he didn't know where this was...
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  2. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    Wow, the guy came here being respectful. At least show some class in return.
    No he didn't. He spent the whole first part of his post seething hate on the team and Flacco.

    So screw that. He is bitter that the Steelers went 8-8.

    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2




  3. #18

    Re: Dear Baltimore and fans..

    I too dislike the Steelers but if I am being very honest, my hatred is rooted in them being the team that stands in the way of where we want to go. I have deep respect for that team because I like the way they play the game. I see many similarities in their team and ours. Nobody can dispute that the Ravens and Steelers alike play the game the way its supposed to be played...clean and hard hitting. The Patriots have been accused of cheating in years past and Brady, as good as he is, will be the first to cry to a ref when someone touches him.

    Welcome any and all Steelers fans to the postseason bandwagon but know your place come next preseason. lol




  4. #19

    Re: Dear Baltimore and fans..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    Wow, the guy came here being respectful. At least show some class in return.
    Whatev'...

    I guess fans of other AFC franchises NOT playing this weekend need to establish some kind of rooting interest in Sunday's game.

    He still exudes the sickly, piss-yellow translucence of viewing the sport exclusively through a "Terrible Towel." At least he admits the Ravens are playing for the AFC championship. I'm sure that's more than we'd get from most of his brethern.




  5. #20

    Re: Dear Baltimore and fans..

    Not to nit pick, but Billy "Whatif" Cundiff doesn't kick for the Ravens any more, neither does Lee Evans.

    Outside of that if the Bengals, Browns, Ravens, or even Steelers (blech!) win a Super Bowl, it makes the AFCN all that more in the coversation as the best conference in the NFL.


    ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!




  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    609

    Re: Dear Baltimore and fans..

    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    No he didn't. He spent the whole first part of his post seething hate on the team and Flacco.

    So screw that. He is bitter that the Steelers went 8-8.

    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Please, that's mild coming from a Steeler fan. We have a rivalry...they hate us, we hate them. What do you want him to say? I'm a diehard Steeler fan but I just love your team? He did express that he respected our team. I loathe the Steelers as much as the next Ravens fan but you guys are being WAY too sensitive and need to untangle your shorts. He didn't come here to start trouble in my opinion, he came to wish our team luck against the Pats. Nothing wrong with that.




  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    677

    Re: Dear Baltimore and fans..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    Please, that's mild coming from a Steeler fan. We have a rivalry...they hate us, we hate them. What do you want him to say? I'm a diehard Steeler fan but I just love your team? He did express that he respected our team. I loathe the Steelers as much as the next Ravens fan but you guys are being WAY too sensitive and need to untangle your shorts. He didn't come here to start trouble in my opinion, he came to wish our team luck against the Pats. Nothing wrong with that.
    Dudette, please. If you want to go to a rival team's board and say good luck, you just say good luck. He could have even just stopped with the fact that he hates the team. Like you said, 'DUH,', but if he's going to take the time to come here and say good luck, then just say good luck. In fact, this IS rivalry as you say and I don't want nor do I (and probably nobody else) WANTS his wish of good luck. Rivals or not, if he respects us and the team there's no need to preface a congratulatory post with all that crap he spewed. In the end, he got what he wanted with the post and somehow you think it's okay lol..he came here to stir it up.




  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Merrylan
    Posts
    54

    Re: Dear Baltimore and fans..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    Please, that's mild coming from a Steeler fan. We have a rivalry...they hate us, we hate them. What do you want him to say? I'm a diehard Steeler fan but I just love your team? He did express that he respected our team. I loathe the Steelers as much as the next Ravens fan but you guys are being WAY too sensitive and need to untangle your shorts. He didn't come here to start trouble in my opinion, he came to wish our team luck against the Pats. Nothing wrong with that.
    What she said...




  9. #24

    Re: Dear Baltimore and fans..

    For what it's worth, if the Ravens and Steelers where playing to go to the SB, i'd root for the Ravens. I can't stand the hypocritical Steeler fan who whines about Pats cheating or flags that the Pats get.

    They built their dynasty on steroids in the 70s and the refs basically gave them the SB win against the Seahawks.




  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Back in Limeyland
    Posts
    793

    Re: Dear Baltimore and fans..

    Ironic that the one who DOESN'T have sand in their vagina in this thread is the chick.




  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    1,262

    Re: Dear Baltimore and fans..

    That first paragraph of the OP, while it no doubt was mostly true, was clearly somewhat in jest. Case in point ...

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterSean View Post
    I assure you that the Steelers are merely playing possum and will win the division every year for the remaining years of the NFL.
    Pretty harmless if you ask me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Double TE View Post
    Wow what a stupid post from a stupid fan of an elite franchise. Love it.
    Now if we can get a Pats fan and a Steelers fan to go at it on a Ravens board, that would be kind of hilarious!




  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    609

    Re: Dear Baltimore and fans..

    Quote Originally Posted by rlh445 View Post
    Dudette, please. If you want to go to a rival team's board and say good luck, you just say good luck. He could have even just stopped with the fact that he hates the team. Like you said, 'DUH,', but if he's going to take the time to come here and say good luck, then just say good luck. In fact, this IS rivalry as you say and I don't want nor do I (and probably nobody else) WANTS his wish of good luck. Rivals or not, if he respects us and the team there's no need to preface a congratulatory post with all that crap he spewed. In the end, he got what he wanted with the post and somehow you think it's okay lol..he came here to stir it up.
    Maybe it's the thick skin I've grown over the years but it didn't bother me as much as it seems to bother the rest of you. It's not like Ravens fans haven't done it on their board too at times but, whatever. Let's just move on. No sense in making it an argument.




  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    677

    Re: Dear Baltimore and fans..

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    Maybe it's the thick skin I've grown over the years but it didn't bother me as much as it seems to bother the rest of you. It's not like Ravens fans haven't done it on their board too at times but, whatever. Let's just move on. No sense in making it an argument.
    Eh I wasn't *trying* to be argumentative, nor did his comments super bother me so I apologize. I guess it's really the fact that it's become so commonplace for Steeler trolls to permeate Ravens boards that people actually DEFEND their statements because of said common behavior.




  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Westminster - Raventown, MD!
    Posts
    13,099
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Dear Baltimore and fans..

    Yeah, i mean sure, he mentions respect for the franchise and all...but he wraps that in with "Ravens misery", "Flacco not elite", and "win division for every year in the remaining history of the NFL". Let's be honest here, the guy wanted to get his digs in on the Ravens.

    I hate the Steelers...but yes, we respect many of them. I hated when Antonio Brown got that contract...because it was truly the smart thing to do. Wallace was being a whiny bitch and Brown was doing everything right. Thus, they repaid the smart, team guy and let the "diva" hang himself out. The Steelers got an absolute GIFT this year with DeCastro falling into their laps. He should never have made it as far as he did, and he's going to be the focal point for rebuilding their OL in the next few years.

    THAT is how you show respect. You dislike the team, but you own up to the truths. As great as we are, I know we're not going to own the division for eternity (I'm sure the Browns might win it once or twice...j/k), and I know that while they've had a few down years, the Steelers find ways to keep themselves in the green.

    He wasn't "as nasty as other Steelers fans", but there's a reason those idiots get booted after a couple posts. CincyCat is a good example of a fan of an opposing team who can coexist on this board.
    .
    .
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.


    Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!




  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    609

    Re: Dear Baltimore and fans..

    Quote Originally Posted by rlh445 View Post
    Eh I wasn't *trying* to be argumentative, nor did his comments super bother me so I apologize. I guess it's really the fact that it's become so commonplace for Steeler trolls to permeate Ravens boards that people actually DEFEND their statements because of said common behavior.
    Sorry, I didn't mean you specifically...I meant in general terms of not making it an argument




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland